Kidnapped and Tortured by a stranger- part 16

Chapter 16

Just to inform to the people who actually follow this story , this will be the last chapter ever to be made so ive made it kind of diffrent and special just for you :) P.S do not ask me to upload because i will not do it because im doing a new story called " Worthless" so it would mean alot to me if you guys checkd it out.

  *                                                 *                                                         *                                                   *

 An echoed voice rung in my head but everywhere was pitch plack , where was it coming from?

"Scarlett, Scarlett , wake up honey "Opening my eyes max hovered over me looking worried as he shook my shoulders.

"W- where am I , What happened?" each word was slurred and hurt my through so I decided no to speak

"Your okay , you just blacked out " He said stroking my hair

Gently sitting up he held my shoulders in support .

"Ill get a drink for you " With that I was left alone but seconds later he was back handing a cup to me

"The mans face..he looked so angry and he didn't even know me " I choked tears falling down my cheeks but max wiped them away with his thumb  all that played in my brain was  who was that man? , what was he doing in the house? , why did he hit me?

" Dont worry , he's not coming back , your safe now" He said cuddeling me to his chest 

But how could i easily believe that ?

All silence filled the room as all I could hear was his heartbeart  that made me feel instantly calmer and less worried.

"I love you so much.." was all i could say before falling into a deep dream.

Sunlight poured into my room as I sat up in bed , seeing max on a chair with lily in his arms , when suddenly he looked up at me and sweetly smiled.

"I have fed her so don't worry"  he said

"Thankyou" I nodded getting up , walking over and kissed his cheek

" By the one of your friends called tasha? , said you have alot of explaining to do " He shrugged

Okay I did , lets just say that , but she doesent  or didn't know what was going on , she was clueless, now she knows she deserved to be told the truth. Going over to the wardrobe I changed into a tank top with a  leather black three quarter jacket  , skinny ripped jeans and ankle boots , finally putting my hair in a high ponytail .

"I'll be back later , see you" I said running downstairs and out the front door to my  BMW , quickly driving off.

Ten minutes later I parked outside her house and got out letting the fresh air hit my face, god it felt good.

"Scarlett" Tasha said confused , looking around she stood there with no smile on her lips , oh no she hated me already so I walked up  to her

"What do you wanna know, because I was going to tell you!" I pleaded . She just shook her head and looked away

"Did you think I wasen't going to figure this out? why would you keep this a secret from your own best friend ! she shouted