Kidnapped and tortured by a stranger

This is the last chapter sorry,  if you havent comented down below on the last chapter for G.HOST for your guess or answer plz do because i want to promote some storiess! :) thnx

Scarlett's P.OV :

Hi voice echoed around me, he can't be here! It's impossible!

"Scarlett..I promise no'one will ever touch you like that man did..you knew he was filthy..admit it..."

Tears sprung to my eyes , I was scared , was I going madly insane ? looked like it...

Putiing my hands on my temple I run upstairs into my bedroom , locking the door. What was going on?  Walking over to my bed I laid down , curling into a ball and shut my eyes closed, forgetting the world around me .

*Max P.O.V*

I walked down the street not caring about what went on around me , the rain poured down , making it hard to see from all the cold mist . My heart felt empty inside , why did scarlett have to do this! I guess this time no going back and this is the end..no going back to erase the mistakes that I made.

Suddenly a voice called my name so turning around it was my ex girlfriend Layla , her hair looked damp from the rain even though her hood was up , she actually looked quite shocked to see me

"Hey " She breathed

"Hi" I faintly smiled  

"What are you doingin the rain like this? your gonna get a cold "

She looked concerned

"I'm fine seriously " I nodded about to walk away but Layla  grabbed me by the wrist

"Hey...you look pretty bummed out...why?"

Like I wanted to tell her , she was the last person I would want to talk to anyway.

"I'm fine!...just going home.."

Walking off she said nothing but just stood there watching me probably wondering why I was acting like this . I didnt want anyone to care or worry about me anymore , without scarlett I was incomplete , she is everyting to me .

*Scarletts P.O.V*

Opening my eys , the sun shon into my bedroom , how long was I asleep for? looking around my room looked totally diffrent...why?  beside me laid a boy asleep ..I jumped off realising who it was...lewis? His eyes slowly opened , my heart skipped a beat what does this mean now?  lewis smiled widely as he got out of bed and run over over and picking me up and spinning me around. Ive gone back in time?