Chapter 11- Weak

Today was the day we was moving back to Forks, back where I had my heart-broken, back where he left me. When my world come crashing down but were I found the family that I love. The worst bit was, we was starting Forks high school tomorrow. The school where I met him and his siblings were we first spoke to each other. We would arrive in Fork's late tonight then go to school tomorrow then in the evening with a bonfire with the pack and my father.

"Mom your be fine I promise" Swan said patting my arm in the car I knew we would be but me mentally I wouldn't be. The place brought back memories they were good ones but it was over run by bad ones.

"I know, I'll be fine" I assured her she was five this weekend and looked like a sixteen year old so she was joining us at high school. I guess having her and my family around me would keep me going it's not like he was here in his stupid, shiny Volvo. Passing the sign was the worst of all as that meant I was home but it didn't feel like home any more just a bad memory. We pulled down our drive everything was already in place thanks to the pack, they even made sure the pond was just right. I couldn't wait to show Swan her garden where she can grow her flowers and then the pond she has always wanted it was an early birthday present.

"Welcome to our new home for the next ten years" I decided to stay here as long as we could so we can spend a while with our family in La Push. The house was amazing designed by my clever son, Max. It was made out of stone and wood making it look like it belonged in the forest. We had balcony's to every bed room made from stone, the house was three story's tall. Inside though was natural, the living room was my favourite with pictures of everything and everyone we took. The one's that caught my eye was the one with me, Jane and Alec then the one of us with the Volturi all together, they were really like family now. My room was simple I didn't like going over the top but I made sure Swan's was blue with Swan's going along the bottom of the wall, it was perfect. I had my own library and study were I put my sketch-books and photo-albums of all my children and family on the shelf's.

"Swan I have a surprise" I called from the living room all the family appeared then ready to see her face when we stepped out in the garden. Alex had the camera ready then I had mine on the go as Swan appeared into the room.

"What is it?" She asked with a smile across her face, seeing my family smile always made me smile.

"Go look in the garden at human speed" She did as I said smiling along the way. When she opened the door her mouth dropped I could see the tears of joy forming in her eyes.

"This is my garden? My dream garden!" She said jumping up and down in excitement. The garden was amazing it had a little pathway leading over to the pond where they were four swans then two ducks. They was a tree with a swing on then everywhere was covered in different flowers and plants. She even had space to grow her own plants and flowers what ever she wanted.

"Thank you!" Swan shouted hugging me then the rest of the family I always loved spoiling my family. I always brought them new cars, gadgets everything they would want I would get, yet I didn't spoil them.

"Right it's late so dinner then bed that goes for you too Jake" Beth went off to start the dinner while everyone started to laugh at Jake.

"Now a few ground walls I expect you all to do your homework like usual, chores stay in place but the garden chores is left to Swan" I said everyone agreed knowing they didn't have a choice.

"Let's hope its sunny tomorrow" Alex whispered so did I to be honest I wasn't ready to go back to Forks high school I wasn't ready to go back to Fork's at all but it meant my family was happy.

"Mom do you think we could make some treats for the pack tomorrow after school?" Anna asked me.

"Yeah sure that's a great idea" I smiled then Beth called Swan and Jake for dinner so the two of them disappeared followed by Maddy.