Chapter 3- Trouble

A year and a half has gone by since Maddy and Max has joined us. Maddy and Jake are together but they decided to get married when we returned to La Push for Billy. I was on my way home from work as a kindergarten teacher it always made me feel better than myself along with my family. Maddy and Max called me 'mom' as I was the right mother figure compared to the mother that gave birth to them. I had Maddy do me a favour of stopping Alice from seeing my future because I didn't want them to know I was a vampire.

"I'm home" I called everyone should be home Laurent works at the building site but is careful with what he picks up and then Jake is still working on his car business here in New York. The twins have stayed home we would be moving soon and I wanted them to complete high school as well as myself. Maddy had managed to persuade Jake to join us at high school which wasn't really hard as Jake gave her whatever she wanted.

"Hey mom" Max said running into the room giving me a hug followed by the rest of my family.

"Hey so what has my tweenies been up to?" I asked my nick name for the two of them were the tweenies and it suited them.

"I helped Jake with his cars" Maddy said smiling she loved cars as much as Jake the two of them were so alike in many ways the only difference between them was they appetite and sleep. Maddy always watched Jake when he slept it reminded me of when Edward stayed to watch me. Max found out that he can show memories so he should me my past now I have all my memories back allowing me to complete my human scrap-book. The scrap-book that was full with memories with the Cullen's and Edward that caused me pain.

"I started to design our new home for when we move to London" Max said he was the creative one always designing we couldn't move or buy a new piece of furniture with out him designing what the room would look like.

"Sounds like you two had a fun day I'm sure Jake enjoyed working today and what about you Laurent?" I asked my dear brother.

"I guess you could say I'm a better actor than builder pretending I'm struggling to pick some materials up but how was your day?" Laurent said laughing.

"We don't want the Volturi visiting when you pop up as the worlds strongest man but my day was the same as any other day" I said smiling if the volturi came they would see my power and the twins I didn't want him getting the twins.

"I'm going to make Jake some dinner then can we go hunting?" Maddy asked if she wasn't fixing cars with Jake she was cooking for him but I was glad she was happy and so was he.

"Yes then tomorrow it's my day off so were going shopping" I said I use to hate shopping but now me and Maddy enjoyed going together the boys never wanted to come they had 'man stuff' to do.

"Yes I need to get some cute London tops!" Maddy said then running off to the kitchen with Jake following behind. I decided to go to my study half of my study was taken up by books I enjoyed reading even more since my transformation I have read more books than someone could read in they human life. Reading had taught me five different languages, taught me how to play the piano and helped me with my carriers. Playing the piano or music reminded me off him so I decided not to. I was worried about my father though he was becoming close with Sue and I was talking to Emily the other night he keeps asking who the guardian angel of La Push is as that's my nick name. I knew it was a matter of time before he would find out but everyone was being careful around him. Emily had a one year old daughter named Isabel named after me we have been sent pictures of her and we have sent everything a child needs.

"Max sweetie come here" I called by the time I turned around in my chair he was in the room smiling.

"yes mom?" He asked.