Chapter 5- Proud

Today my little tweenies were graduating secondary school they didn't take on sixth form like me and Jake as we were moving to Chicago since Anna has always wanted to go there. Speaking of Anna she and Max are finally together thanks to me and Maddy setting them up. Alicia, Alex and Anna have now got hooked on to calling me mom everything felt complete they brought my heart back to life a tiny bit. My father though has gotten married to Sue and now knows and today after graduation we will be having our first phone call. Everyone tried they best keeping it from him but he overheard a conversation.

"Mom come help!" Maddy shouted from her room I ran to her room to find it covered in clothes I could tell Jake had been banned from the room.

"I don't know what to wear!" She shouted with anger I picked out a green skater dress with black heels she put them on then looked in the mirror smiling.

"Wasn't so hard was it" I teased I just had a pair of skinny jeans with a tank top and a jacket with converses. I hopped Adrian and Alva would stay away today the past few months they have died down sending armies we decided it was best if we leave the humans alone for they safety. I still had my family training once a week and I had to admit I've done a good job my arms though were covered in bite marks from the newborns but each one meant my family was safe.

"Now let's go" Maddy said pulling me out of the room by my hand she wasn't getting away with a messy room she would be cleaning it later.

"Maddy you look amazing so beautiful" Jake said picking her up in his arms and kissing her as she giggled I just rolled my eyes the amount of love in this house.

"Max!" I called he was always late for a vampire I still loved him though he ran into the room holding Anna's hand with a massive smile across his face. Anna she was a shy girl but if she got angry well you wouldn't want to be in the room she loved to read and she enjoyed art. Her sister was the complete opposite she hated reading but loved to cook she was happy she was able to cook for Jake she always had something in the oven. Alex then well he likes the TV especially the sports channel but he also enjoyed building things from anything he could find he had a talent a powerful talent he could blind someone.

"Right let's get going" I said grabbing my camera and chucked the keys at Laurent we was still to young to drive that had to be the most annoying thing about London. We all got into the car Anna, Alicia, Alex, Brandon and Beth stayed at home as they were still learning self-control.

"Mom please don't cheer to loud" Max said sighing didn't he know me? Of course I was going to cheer I would be the loudest in the house my tweenies graduating high school. The pictures were going in my scrap-book everyday that book got bigger and bigger it made me realise that I didn't need him to be happy...much.

"I can't promise anything" I said as the tweenies groaned while we laughed. We arrived at the school everyone already filling up the hall the tweenies went off to they classrooms while the three of us took our seats.

"This is so exciting!" I beamed I never thought in my life seeing my children graduate high school since me and Edward couldn't have children but I loved it. They warmed my ice-cold heart up a little bit when they first called me mom I felt wanted and loved they were really my family all of them. My five wonderful children I understood how Esmé felt now but I didn't just have children I had three brothers Jake, Laurent and Brandon then two sisters Beth and Victoria my family was complete I couldn't help but think they was a part missing to keep us all together.

"I agree I can't believe my Maddy is graduating along with her brother!" Jake said grinning the love he had for Maddy was unbelievable they were deep in love they couldn't spend a day away from each other. We was like that I was deeply in love but he wasn't it was my fault for being plain old Bella.