28. Overstimulation M.C

It all started on a Friday night. You were feeling needy and really wanted Michael to take you right there and then. This was because he was sat playing video games and getting very into it, meaning he would be swearing a whole lot at the TV when it got intense. Michael swearing was a big turn on for you and it made your loins ache for him more than they actually should, but you didn't care because you knew Michael would take care of it for you. But tonight was different; Michael wasn't stopping his game for anyone, not even you. You got frustrated and an idea popped into your head. 

You took it upon yourself to sort your needs out. You slipped your hand into your shorts and panties, slowly rubbing your clit but it wasn't enough, technically nothing could compare to Michael but considering he wasn't planning on help you out, you'd have to help yourself. You slipped your other hand in and added two fingers, pumping in and out at a quick pace. Soon enough after, your back was arched, head thrown back and moans were slipping out of your mouth as you came rather loudly. Michael had been watching you out of his peripheral vision and was now pissed and feeling lustful ready to punish you.

"You think you can get away with that just because I wouldn't touch you in that moment, eh Kitten?" Michael questioned you finally turning his head to you, giving you his full attention. You didn't give him an answer as there was nothing you could actually say back to him. "If pleasures what you want Kitten, that's what you're going to get. Upstairs now," he demanded eyes dark with lust. You walked upstairs to your shared bedroom, Michael following closely behind.

Once you made it to the room you were told to strip and lay on the bed with your legs spread. After waiting in anticipation Michael finally did something, which was to tie your arms and legs to the bed and place a blindfold over your eyes. Michael placed a small kiss on your lips and you leant up to deepen the kiss but he was too quick and had already withdrawn, "I'm not touching you yet," was all he said. You were puzzled at first wondering what was going to happen until you heard a familiar vibrating noise.

The vibrator was placed on your clit and you shuddered at the sudden contact, due to the fact that you had already had an orgasm tonight no more than five minutes ago. "You're gona go three times with that, seeing as you want pleasure," "w-what no, I can't," "yes you can. You don't have a choice, not unless you want to be punished even more Kitten," "fine." The second climax of the night was fast approaching and you were quickly sent over the edge. Michael quickly held down your hips to ensure you'd stay in place as he held the vibrator at its place. Your breathing was uneven and back arched as much as it could as another knot began to form in your stomach. Loud moans leaving your mouth as you climaxed, your third orgasm rushing over you like a wave.

You started to squirm at the fact that the vibrator was still on and you felt like you couldn't take it, "Michael, I can't," "yes you can Kitten, come one last one," he said sincerely. At this point you were basically screaming as your legs shook violently as another knot formed in your stomach. You released and screamed loudly as your fourth orgasm rushed over you.

Michael switched off the vibrator and untied you from the bed then removed your blindfold. Your eyes adjusted to the brightness before you saw a smiling Michael in front of you; he pressed a small kiss to your lips full of love. You were tired but that kiss made you want him. "Baby," "hmm," "fuck me," "Y/N are you sure. You've already had like four orgasms," "I want you; I wanted you before the first one. Please," "fine."

Michael quickly rid himself of his clothing and lined up at your entrance, "are you sure," "of course, I can do it. And you deserve something in return, that looks painful," you said gesturing to his painfully hard dick, leaking with precum. He slowly slid in with ease seeing as your arousal from your past four climaxes made the perfect lubrication. You let out a shaky breathe before saying, "p-please go f-faster." Michael sped up and began pounding into you relentlessly. Your screams and his grunts were the only things that could be heard aside from the bed screeching against the hardwood floor. You tried to hold on as long as you could but it wasn't easy, "Michael I'm gona cum," "me too, cum with me," Michael's hand flew down to your clit which was overly sensitive and you screamed his name as you came as Michael came at the same time before flopping on top of you.

"Well done Kitten. Five orgasms in one night, I'm proud of you," you hummed in response, too tired to form any words. "Get some rest, I'll clean you up. Sleep tight, I love you," "thank you, I love you."

5sos Preferences! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें