26. Sorry Daddy A.I

"Sorry Daddy," was all you managed to whimper out as Ashton attacked your neck with kisses and love bites. 

"You've been a very naughty girl for Daddy haven't you?" Ashton spoke between kisses on your neck. You hummed in response, "use your words, unless you want to get into more trouble princess," "sorry daddy and yes I've been a naughty girl," you breathed out as Ashton's hand slipped into your underwear immediately finding your clit. He flicked it around a bit and you moaned and whimpered a little. Seconds later Ashton removed his hand and ordered you to take your clothes off.

Out of your peripheral vision you watched as Ashton pulled out three bandanas. As soon as you were fully naked you lay on your shared bed ready to receive your punishment for the night. Ashton took your arms and tied each one to each bed post either side of your bed with a bandana. Next he lifted up your head and tied another bandana around your head covering your eyes as a blindfold. After a minute of silence you heard a familiar vibrating noise and you knew what was coming next.

You felt Ashton spread your legs and rest the vibrator on your clit; you immediately bucked your hips upwards. Ash harshly pulled your hips downward and held them down. He left it on your clit and it didn't take long for a knot to form in your stomach, "Daddy, I'm close," you stuttered out, "perfect. Oh by the way you're not allowed to cum yet so you better hold on," "w-what," you said through shaky breathes, "You heard me. You're not cumming until you explain to me fully what you did to piss Daddy off and then not until I say you can let go," "o-okay. I was a naughty girl and pissed D-daddy off by dancing really sexy in the club and b-boys started staring and Daddy had to set them straight," you stuttered out with moans occasionally coming out here and there, "yes," "Daddy please c-can I cum," "you may." As soon as those words left Ashton's mouth you let go and your orgasm washed over you like a massive wave.

Your body tensed as you rode out your high. "Ash, why is it still on, turn it off," "that's Daddy to you and you are going to go again," "w-what, no I can't," "you can and you have too, you're being punished," Ashton spoke huskily to you. "Daddy please?!" you moaned as your legs trembled due to such overstimulation that was always rewarding in the end when you hit your orgasm, but was quite unpleasant and painful at first because of your sensitivity. Ash placed a small kiss onto your lips before shoving your panties in your mouth, "you can do it princess. Now not another peep." You obeyed and kept quiet but that was all thanks to the help of your pantie gag. It didn't take long for you to reach your next climax. Ashton must have sensed this and removed your gag before whispering in your ear quick "scream for me princess," and you obeyed once again letting out a loud scream and your body tensed up again while you rode out your next high.

Ashton removed the vibrator, your bandana arm ties and lastly your blindfold to reveal that he was already naked. Your eyes adjusted to light but you didn't have any time to Ashton's length when he thrust deeply into you and kept going. You immediately scratched down his back but Ashton stopped, "no touching tonight," you whimpered in response and removed your hands and gripped onto the bed sheets and Ashton began pounding deep into you again. He leant down and started kissing you passionately and you occasionally moaned into his mouth when he hit your g-spot numerous times. During your kisses you forgot about your rule and entangled your fingers in his long dirty blonde locks.

Ashton's actions stopped abruptly and he only spoke three words, "over my knees." Doing as you were told you got over Ashton's knees and awaited the harsh blows from his large hands that stung like a bitch but didn't fail to make you dripping wet wanting Ashton then and there pounding into you relentlessly. "Count them." Spank. "One." Spank. "Two." Spank. "Three." Spank. "Four." Spank. "Five," you hissed after your last spank. "Now remember what I said; no touching," "okay Daddy," you whimpered as Ashton rubbed a hand over your butt cheek to soothe where he had just spanked.

You and Ashton resumed positions and Ashton wasted no time. He was in you before you could even register you had lay back down and moans were falling from your mouth involuntarily as you gripped onto the bed sheets for dear life. Your legs were trembling and shaking violently as you realised you were about to reach your third orgasm of the night. "Daddy, I'm close," you moaned out. Ashton's hand flew to your clit and rubbed skilful figure eights as you threw your head back further into the pillow. "Scream my name," Ashton ordered as you hit your high, for the third time tonight, "Daddy," you screamed out. Ashton came seconds later, watching you thrive and spasm underneath him must've sent him over the edge.

He pulled out and flopped onto the bed next to you, "I'm sorry daddy," you apologised, Ashton pressed a small sweet kiss onto your lips before speaking, "It's okay princess. Well done for tonight," he smiled at you and you smiled back lazily. "Get some sleep princess, I love you goodnight," "I love you, night Ashy," you yawned back in response.