15. What He Does When You're Stressed

Calum

When you're stressed Calum can always sense it as soon as you come home so he leaves you to cool off for a bit while he goes to run you nice soothing bath. After it's all sorted he will come and get you and bring you into the bathroom that is candle lit and smells of your favourite bubble bath. He helps undress you, not lustfully but lovingly, and helps you into the tub. He disappears for a second only to come back with a bottle of wine and two glasses. After pouring them out he will sit on the toilet seat and listen to everything you have to say so you can get it all off your chest. Afterwards you share a passionate kiss and thank him for everything before he leaves the bathroom so you can get cleaned up while he goes and orders the take-out and arranges your munch for the rest of your night. All you can ever think is that Calum really looks after you and you love him just as much as he loves you.

Michael

When you're stressed Michael will let you play videogames with him so you can take it all out on there. After a while it becomes boring and you eventually get emotional about everything you're dealing with, so Michael will cuddle you up to him and calm you down telling you everything will be okay. You cuddle for the rest of the night before one of you gets hungry and order a pizza. Little things like this makes you appreciate Michael because of something just as simple as this means so much to you and helps you a lot.

Luke

When you're stressed you usually go around the house taking all your anger out on any objects you see in front of you. Luke is always confused at first but will come to you and ask what's up. At first you shout letting more anger out but your voice always fails you halfway through causing you to break down in front of Luke. He always pulls you in for a long hug, reassuring you everything will be okay soon. Afterwards, when you calm down, you and Luke decide on a movie night full of cuddling, kissing and your favourite foods. This all helps keep your mind clear and stress free all thanks to Luke.

Ashton

When you're stressed you do your very best not to show it. You put on a fake smile and act like nothing bothers you. You do your best to try and cover it up by being cheery because Ashton's such a happy person; you don't want to bring him down. Little did you know Ashton can tell; you think he doesn't know but he can see it. He will come and sit you down on your shared bed and force you to speak your mind. He doesn't like it when you're stressed so he gets you to tell him what's stressing you out and soothes you. This usually ends up with you cuddling for the rest of the night just enjoying each other's presences and you thinking about how grateful you are to have Ashton.

A/N Sorry Michael's is so short.