Chapter 7

Avan's POV

I stood there and watched them at the end of the hallway, watching as the girl of my dreams was held in the arms and touched by the lips of another boy. I couldn't believe she would do this to me. I couldn't.

I approached them slowly and heard him say to her,

"I'm sorry I usually don't do that. You're just so perfect."

Yeah and she's mine, I thought to myself.

As I walked past Ariana turned around and said,

"Hey Av, can we talk?"

I walked past silently, and I know the smile on her face had dropped into a frown.

I sat in my car and watched as she walked out of the school doors. She looked sad. I wanted to ask if she was okay but she wasn't mine anymore, so what was the point?

A sudden knock on my window burst end into my thoughts. I looked to my left to see bright red hair standing outside of my car door.

I hesitated to open the door but then took off my seat belt and opened the door.

I stood up and looked down at her perfect glowing skin. I felt her small hand reach up to my face and wipe away the tears.

I say back in my car and said, "I really have to go."

I close the door and sighed as I drove off, leaving her there in the empty parking lot with nobody.

I knew she was upset with me, and I really wasn't ready to hear what was going to come out of her mouth next.

I cruised silently down the road.

I wanted her back so bad but I knew I wasn't going to get that. At least not until I proved it to her.

Ariana's POV

I can't believe he just left me standing here all alone. I was going to take him back, I missed him and now he blew it.

I began to walk off towards the baseball fields where my house was, when someone grabbed my hand.

I turned around to find Logan standing there smiling at me.

I began to say,

"Hey Lo-"

But I was interrupted by the crashing of his lips into mine. He slowly backed up and said,

"I can't be away from you. You're perfect and I'm so attracted to you."

I looked at him and said,

"Logan, we just met. That kiss was an accident, I really didn't mean for you to fall for me. I'm trying to get someone ba-"

"You don't need him. I saw him drive away from you, he doesn't deserve you. He's worthless, he's just another one of the cool kids messing around with your heart."

"It's not like that Logan! He's the sweetest guy ever!"

"He clearly doesn't treat you that way."

I scoffed, and soon his cheek met the palm of my hand and I said,

"Don't you ever talk about him like that."

I began to walk away, when he clutched my wrist and said to me,

"He's not right for you. I'm sorry Ariana but he's not worth it."

I looked at him and just sighed.

Maybe he was right.