Plead

"Jun-ah, tell Cheol to come down." Doogi demanded.

"Okay, hyung."

"Coups hyung, Doogi hyung said to come down."

"Why? He could 've come up here and talk."

"Well, that's just what he told me."

"Alright, I'll go."

Coups went downstairs and saw Doogi-PD's back facing him.

"Hyung, what's up? Why didn't you go up?" Coups asked.

"Cheol-ah, I want to speak to you about something." Doogi faced him.

"What is it, hyung?" he felt puzzled.

"Let's talk on the car." Doogi PD put his hands on his pocket and walked towards his car.

"Oh? Alright." Coups followed.

There was silence upon sitting inside the car. Coups looked at Doogi-PD and he saw that the guy is quite really serious this time. He wondered what's wrong.

"What's wrong hyung?" Coups worriedly asked.

"Cheol-ah, is there something that you are hiding from me?" Doogi looked straight in the eyes.

"Wh-what do you mean, hyung?" Coups nervously trailed.

"Come on, don't pretend." Doogi with a serious gaze.

"W-what do you ever mean hyung? What something?" Coups kept his composure.

"You and Jeonghan." He directly stated.

"What-" Coups got cut.

"You're in a relationship, right?" Doogi finally asked.

"How did you know, hyung?" a nervous expression appeared in Coups' face.

"I saw and heard you last time, in the morning. One damn early morning."

"What? When?" he tried to recall the early mornings he spent with Jeonghan

"No need to know when Cheol..."

"..I think you should stop this." Doogi trailed.

Coups could not believe what he just heard.

"What? What do you mean?" Coups held on Doogi's arm.

"Stop your relationship with Jeonghan. Do I need to elaborate more?" Doogi-PD felt annoyed.

"Why?! NO! Never!" Coups exclaimed.

"Why not?" Doogi raised a brow.

"B-because we love each other! Y-you can't stop us!" Coups clutched a fist underneath.

"Love? You got no time for that, you're an idol Cheol-ah, you both are idols!" Doogi-PD raised his voice.

"No, hyung! I got a lot of time for that. If it's for Jeonghan, I have a lot of time for that!" Coups felt his nerves.

"That ridiculous gay love? Ha! What a joke!" Doogi PD looked out of the window.

"Ridiculous?! Gay?! Wow, I can't believe what I had just heard from you, hyung!" Coups voice gradually rising.

Doogi tried to keep his calm.

"Cheol-ah, listen. You should not do this. Your fans will be heartbroken. Think of your group as well, what do you think did they felt about this?" Doogi carefully stated.

"Yes, I love my fans, but I know they'll understand me as well as the members, they already knew about this, and it's fine with them! I have my own life, their opinion or yours won't matter." Coups defended.