Secret Romance even in Busan?

10:10 AM

Seventeen are all gathered for a special trip. They are all going to Busan for a fansigning event of their "Adore U' promotions and to also to visit the beautiful place as well as freeing out their stress.

-

"Everyone, where are we going?" Coups asked loudly.

"BUSAN!!" everyone cheered.

Everyone was so excited, Wonwoo imitated a Seagull and 'flew' around flapping his arms, Seungkwan sang a folk song and even played pun words.

The weather was nice, the skies are clear and it was very good day to go visit the place.

"Guys, who's going to Busan for the first time?" Hoshi asked.

DK, Hoshi, The8, Jeonghan, Jun, Mingyu and Joshua raised their hands excitedly.

Woozi who's a Busan 'bumpkin' was asked to introduce Busan and could not mutter a word and everyone just laughed it off.

Everyone was looking forward to this day and decided to go.

"Let's go~~"

They left with Woozi's song about going home.

-

It took a long time before reaching Busan so everyone went off at a rest stop to fill their stomachs up.

-

The other members happily got off the bus and hurriedly went to the food stalls leaving Seungcheol and Jeonghan behind.

Cheol put his arms around Han's shoulder naturally not even making it obvious to everyone what his act means.

He whispered in Jeonghan's ear, slightly brushing his face to Jeonghan's hair.

"It's a great thing we're going to Busan, right Babe?''

''Uhm yeah," Jeonghan smiled.

He was so excited about going to Busan as he always wanted to visit the place, he even told Coups about this during the rehearsals which they pretended to talk about when they were almost got caught in the office.

''I've always wanted to go there, glad we found a reason, and yes, you pleaded our manager about going there'', he continued.

"Of course, I'd do anything for my angel. Pleading is not a problem if its for you." Cheol said while pinching the other's cheek.

"Thank you." Jeonghan said with his angelic smile.

"Ah, a thank you is no good. I need a reward.'' Cheol chuckled.

''Uh? Why~what reward do you mean?'' Han looking confused

''Well, for now, this won't do, maybe later.'' Seungcheol grinned.

Jeonghan eyed Seungcheol as he now understands what he is meaning to say.

''You're really sly.''

Cheol just laughed it off.

--

After eating at the rest stop they continued to travel.

-

Upon seeing Busan, everyone was full of reactions. Getting amazed at every point.

DK talked some alien dialect making it sound like Busan's dialect making Woozi laugh. Jun then got worries about his Korean language speaking might get worse.

-

Jeonghan was sitting next to Joshua by then, of course not making it obvious to everyone as he is always with Coups.