"I'm Home!"

"I'M HOME!"

During the last day of the Hip-hop Unit's photo shoot, Coups already tidied up everything. He already put his things in the van ready to go upon finishing his work. He is so excited on seeing Jeonghan at the end of the day.

Mingyu, Wonwoo and Vernon saw Coups' brightened expression. They had observed in the last 3 days his gloomy mood and that it seems he had no energy in doing the shoot.

-

The staff of W Korea is already preparing for the last photo shoot and interview. Female models entered the area and started to warm up their poses. The three kids except Coups were extremely nervous as this is the first time they'll be posing with professional models. Well, this is Coups first time too but it didn't bother him as his thoughts are only filled with Jeonghan.

The crew raised the signal and everyone went on the designated area. They greeted the models and the staff. Soon after, camera shutters went out, flashes of lights spread.

Mingyu posed with the models with nervousness but Wonwoo just told him to keep calm and just enjoy the shoot. Mingyu's shoot went out well as well as Wonwoo and Vernon's. Now it's Coups turn.

Coups did not even showed nervousness but just went with the flow like a professional model. Skinships like holding the female model's hand or waist and even leaning almost touching faces with the other did not bother him. His mind was just filled with excitement of going back home. He needed to wrap things up immediately.

"Okay! Good work everyone! Thank you for the hard work!" the photographer lauded.

"Thank you Sir! Thank you for the hard work as well." The four boys bowed and went out of the area while their stylists and coordinators are arranging their things and clothes.

-

06:30PM

Thirty minutes later they head out towards Seoul. The boys were dead tired but still the experience was worthwhile. The three kids fell asleep except Coups who was all smile looking outside the window. There's still 4 hours before they reach Seoul and he wanted time to pass by quickly.

10:30PM

The boys arrived at the dorm. They carefully entered the place. They intentionally did not inform the other members that they have finished their schedule as they might be asleep by now.

-

Coups immediately went to his room and opened the door slowly. His smile was almost reaching his ears as he finally saw a sleeping angel on his bed. Jeonghan might have been sleeping on his bed since they left for the shoot, he thought. He carefully approached the sleeping angel. He sat down on the bed then leaned towards Jeonghan and kissed his cheek.

"I'm home, Babe." Coups whispered.

"Nnggg.." a groan was heard from Jeonghan then he eventually woke up.

-

Jeonghan was disturbed by something that touched his cheeks and he groaned because of it. He opened his eyes and saw Coups smiling in front of him.

"Cheol!" Jeonghan exclaimed.

Coups chuckled on the other's reaction. He held Jeonghan's face, leaned closer and kissed his lips.

"Did you miss me that bad, that you're even sleeping on my bed?" Coups teased Jeonghan.

Jeonghan was surprised with Coups' actions. He felt blood rushing on his cheeks making it so flushed with red. He held down his head in embarrassment but Coups just held it back up and kissed him once again.

Jeonghan smiled and hugged his lover tightly. He missed the guy so much. Nights were so lonely and the days were only filled with gloominess.

He pulled away and cupped Coups' face, he studied his face and saw tired eyes. The boy was all wore out.

"You look so tired, Babe. You need to rest for now. We'll continue our conversation tomorrow. Now, wash up and put on comfortable clothes." Jeonghan smiled and kissed Coups cheek.

After washing up, Coups get on his comfortable clothes and lied next to Jeonghan. He made Jeonghan face him with the latter's head on his arms. He hugged Jeonghan tightly and then kissed his forehead.

"Good night, Babe. I really missed you, so mu--" Coups immediately went to slumber with mumbling words.

"Me, too. Good night." Jeonghan chuckled and hugged the other even tighter.

The two slept soundly that night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This is just a short chapter update. I was actually planning to upload the full chapter later this week but then I can't afford to disappoint you guys.

Thank you so much for all the support! Vote up and share this story.

xoxo,

saythenameseven10