Disturbance

7:00AM

"Oh, Minhyuk-hyung. Why did you call?" Jeonghan trailed.

"Han-ah, I told you not to call me hyung anymore, Minhyuk is fine." A voice from the other line replied.

"Ah.. Minhyuk-ah, why did you call?" Jeonghan scratched his head.

The guy from the other line was Minhyuk from Monsta X. The guy has become close with Jeonghan after multiple meetings during their promotions. He became fond of Jeonghan due to his pretty boy look which charmed him all the time. He exchanged numbers with Jeonghan to keep in contact after then. The two groups were promoting consecutively and they always go and greet each other as two new rookie idol groups in 2015.

"You guys are invited to the year-end special of MBC, right?" he asked.

"Ah, MBC? Yes, yes. I think." Jeonghan smiled.

"Then, that's good! I'll get to see you again." Minhyuk cheerfully said.

"Oh, yeah. That's great." Jeonghan smiled.

"So, that's all. I'll see you at the event tomorrow. Bye!" The guy bid goodbye and ended the call.

Jeonghan put down his phone and tried to sleep back again but he couldn't. He decided to go to Coups and sleep with him.

He scooted next to his lover and put his arms around the other.

He looked up and observed a sleeping leader. Coups is sure adorable sleeping. Jeonghan could not help himself but cupped the guy's cheeks. He flashed a wide smile and then scooted back again. Minutes later, Jeonghan drifted to sleep while hugging Coups.

8:00AM

Coups woke up into a tight embrace. Jeonghan had him locked under his arms. He smiled at the morning cuddle he received. He pondered for a while then looked at Jeonghan. He carefully studied the angel's face and trailed a hand through his luscious locks. He leaned down and gave a peck on Jeonghan's forehead.

"Good Morning baby." He greeted.

Jeonghan groaned at the whisper and eventually woke up then rubbed his eyes.

Seconds later, Jeonghan looked at him then shyly smiled.

"Good Morning, too." Jeonghan shifted up and went for a peck on the lips.

Coups smiled and crinkled Jeonghan's nose.

"Let's go and wake the others up." Jeonghan demanded.

Coups nodded and the two got up on their backs then went to the other rooms.

The day went ordinary. Cuddles, lazy butts, noisy meals, chaotic games and dorm filled with random sounds.

Coups sat on the dining table and faced Jeonghan.

"It's already the end of the year, how fast the time flies." He said.

Jeonghan nodded and smiled.

"I really hope we will win the rookie awards this year." Jeonghan wished.

"We will babe, I know we will." Coups gave a confident smile.

Jeonghan smiled back and held Coups' hands.

"MBC's year-end fest is tomorrow and we will perform again." Coups felt the tiring feeling.

"Yeah, and I know we'll do better, loosen up mister." Jeonghan chuckled.

Coups stretched his muscles and loosened up as said.

"These muscles won't easily tire-up!" Look at these biceps!" He showed off his built muscles to Jeonghan trying to impress him.