Ch. 21~ The last Stand

Thank you guys so much! I am so grateful!!! I am in total awe! Thanks so much everybody! :) Enjoy!

Dylan ran the rest of the way to the lair of the Black Villians. He knew that hell was about to break loose. "Touch of your lovers lips, will bind you there forever, til the present will sacrfice, your lover no more." He heard it in his head. He felt the stab in his heart. He knew immediately, that he was losing Bella. The woman he had waited too long for. The woman he wanted, desired, prayed for. The future mother of his children.

Could he die, knowing that he would never have her, but somebody would? Knowing that he lived his life never getting his desire, but knowing that his heart would beat with her?  Knowing that she could be happy with someone else. Maybe his brother could love her. He would be okay witht that. Daniel was a solid man. She had already started the love process with him. Maybe he could revamp it.

He was being morbid and he hated it, but reality for him was about to set in. He had, had this vision had heard the prophecy. Now it was all making sense. His mind drifted back to when the elders found him.

The promises of life will die with the warrior. But the princess will avenge his death. No vain will it be in. Straight through will it go. The pain will be too much. Only one will survive. Anger consumes the other. Sadness is their bed, but victory will be their cover.

He now knew what it meant. He would die a thousand times for her. He would not loose if she lived.

Arriving at the Villians Lair him and his men attacked everyone. Women, children. Take no prisoners. he saw his men being slain. He saw his men triumph. He felt himself changing as that was the only way to prolong her life. He knew that sixty seconds was up, but he was divine. He would make sure that she lived. 

He slashed throats, careful not to digest any splattered blood. His heart was racing, vut there was only one thing on his mind. Bella. His love. His life. He wanted a future together, but he was never promised it. The elders told him that he would die a noble death and he assumed that, that meant living a long life.

Dying saving the one that you loved. That wouldn't be too bad a way to win. To be victorious. To be a martyr. As his life flashed before his eyes, he knew that they would meet again in Heaven. 

He ran without pause. He felt her energy. He was ready. He knew what would happen once he enetered the room. Either she would live, he would live or they both would die. He considered the possibility of her dying and knew that that would also mean death for him. He couldn't go on.

Although she was techincally, "dead" because of who.. more so what he was her revival was certain. Running into what he knew was a trap he prepared himself. No longer was he human. No. At this point he was half angel half Ariel. His wings swung out. his eyes turned purple. He started melting things with his mind, and causing technological disruption with his thoughts. 

The remaining villians couldn't handle his authoratative voice and they started bleeding from their eyes and their ears. Finally distracted he ran onward.

He saw his brother Tyler get sliced. He saw that coming and he knew that would happen, although the vision of it and the reality were two different things. He started setting the slaves and the captured free. He heard great tears and sighs of relief, but he had to get to his beloved. He had to see her even if it was for the last time. His hair was now black. His skin crystal and pale. No longer was he tan. he was angelic. He was beautiful.

His colds purple eyes with grey ringlets started to burn, because Bella was slipping away into a place he wouldnt be able to save her from. he figured that he had ten minutes tops for the revival. He knew the lair well. had trained in it. He had trusted Daveroux with his life and he felt betrayed once he realized that Daveroux only wanted him for his power and soon to be ranking.