Ch. 11 ~The Talk

I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!!! I am beyond grateful for the new readers and the continuous ones! I love you guys! I appreciate the comments, inboxes and support! The votes, follows and shares always make me smile! I hope that you enjoy this chapter!

Morning came to soon, but didn't come soon enough! 

"Ugh!" Bella said exasperatedly.

It seems like she had only went to sleep three hours ago... maybe it's because she'd only got a bit of shut eye three hours ago. The alarm pulled her from her awkward dream.

She was running down a long corridor away from a piercing sound. Torture. Someone was being tortured. Her brain was punding and for some reason she was in pain. Her eyes were full of tears. Fear caused them. Fear of the unknown. She was ruinning as if her life had depended on it, because really it did. That's when she was hit. Metal sliced through her back causing her to stumble. She collapsed. She heard a male screaming, "NOOOOOO! Please take me instead." The unmistabale anguish in his voice was unbearable and then... Beep... beep... beep... her faithful alarm pulled her out of her dreary nightmare.

Pushing the cream and brown duvet off of her . She groaned and got out of the bed. She didn't hang anything up so all of her clothes would need to be ironed. Going through her things she saw her customary black, navy blue's and dark browns. For some reason she felt that those wouldn't appeal to either brother. Not that she cared how Dan felt after his trist with Emblem. Then there was Dylan... She had formed an opinion on him. He was crazy and needed a mental check-up. The "order" the fuck. He was a deranged man and needed help. To think  that her parents had willingly given her to this nut job of a man had her fuming.

Enraged and feeling like she needed to relax she quickly made up her bed and pulled out black skinny jeans, a hoodie, a wife beater, black ankle socks and her black vans. Placing them on the bed and grabbing a black under clothes set, she headed to the bathroom to handle her business.

She stayed in the shower longer than she usually did. Only being pulled out of her dream like state by a knock on the door. 

Knowing who it was,she yelled "out one minute." 

The intruder had disrupted her time to think. "Ugh." She said irritated.

Hopping out the shower and drying off, she put her under clothes on and lotioned her body up. She quickly brushed her teeth and scrunched her hair so that the curls were more defined. Her hair was a mass of beautiful ringlet curls. 

She knocked on the door seperating the bathroom from her room to announce that she was coming in. Silence greeted her and she walked in and quickly put on her clothes. 

Walking downstairs she didn't expect to see who was there.

Sitting down at the brekafast table smooching were Emblem and Daniel. Like those fuckers had no idea that she would be there. She was pissed and didn't have the strength or energy for a confrentation. So she politely side stepped the kitchen.

"Good morning." Dylan said startling her.

She jumped a good foot in the air. Where the hell had he come from she thought. The kitchen and the foyer were open so you could see everything. She brushed it off attributing it to the fact that she was distracted.

She nodded at him acknowledging him.

"Cat got your tongue this morning." He asked with an amused smirk on his face.

Bella mearly stared at him. 

"Where's your bookbag?" He asked changing subjects noting his lack of leway with her.

"Upstairs." She answered curtly.

"Well go get it. You do have school in an hour after all." Dylan said obviously.

"Wh..what?" Bella saqid afraid to believe him.

"I can't take you away from school Princess. Especially since someone thinks of me as "selfish". I figured I should change your opinion of me." He said warmly.

"Thanks." was all she could say. Yeah he was allowing her to go to school, but why? She was sure it had nothing to do with him wanting to be considered kind. It hit her like a ton of bricks when she realized it.

"You're avoiding giving me answers aren't you." Bella said more as an statement than a question.

"No, sweetheart. That'll be for dinner tonight." He said reassuringly to her.

"Right." She said retreating back up the stairs to retrieve her backpack.

Once she got it. She swallowed her pride and went into the kitchen and grabbed some oatmeal and milk. She inhaled it and walked to the front door.There stood Emblem with a happy smile on her face.

"Hey pretty girl." Emblem said.

"Hey Em." Bella said on the inside boiling, but maintaining her composure.

She didn't know what to make of her "friend." So she figured silence was best for right now.

"I'm taking you to school, per Dylans request so lets go. He'll kill me if you're late." Emblem said.

"Right." Bella said forcing a strained smile on her face.

Either Emblem didn't know that she knew or Emblem was a great actress. Acting as if nothing had happened, as if Bella hadn't been kidnapped and was now "allowed" to go to school.

"So, I bet you have questions." Emblem stated.

"Yep. And if you're not going to be the one to answer them then we have no reason to talk." Bella said tired of pretending that everything was okay.

"Bella, before you start with your anger towards me. Your beef is with Dan and Dylan. Not me." Emblem said defensively.

"Bitch. You slept with my man." Bella retorted angrily.

Quickly jolting the car to the side of the road Emblem stopped angrily. Eyes piercing Bella's.

"Bella you want to talk? Lets have real talk then." Emblem said hauntingly. "You're my best friend, but Daniel was always meant for me. It was so hard for me to hear about every hug, kiss and caress you two shared. I knew that nothing would come from it, but I could tell when I had lost part of his heart to you. He wanted you, desired you and the way he made love to me changed. I even heard him call out your name in his dreams even though I knew you and him had never been intimate. It hurt me Bell, but I gave him up for the greater good. For the order." Emblems eyes were watery and her tears ate  at Bella's heart.

They sat in silence for what seemed like an eternity, both lost in their own heartached filled world. How could her bestfrind keep a secret this heavy from her. She knew what it was like to gve your whole heart to somebody and watch them give thiers it to someone else.

Resound, Bella knew that she had to forgive Emblem. although she would never forget.

Opening her mouth to speak. The words never left, because as Emblem was pulling back out onto the street a car slammed into theirs.

Flesh. Tar.Rubber. Burning. Glass. Blood. Screams. All giving way to the nearing and welcomed darkness.

Hey Guys let me know what you think of this chapter. As always your votes, comments and follows are appreciated!!!! :)