Ch. 8~ Going back

My face must have registered my shock at it being Dylan.

"Remember the first lesson of business love, never send your minions or brothers to do what you can do." Dylan said with a smirk on his face.

"I'm not your love. Why are you here can't you just leave me alone." Bella said.

"My little fighter, I'm merely here for whats mines." Dylan said.

She walked up to Dylan swaying a little to hard in hopes that it would capture his attention and distract him. She was right and when he wasn't focused on her face she slapped him across his.

Appauled and angrier then before (if that was possible.) he glared at her and held onto his face.

"That's going to leave bruise." He said icily 

"I don't give three fucks about you brusing. If you cared about me the way that you say. You would at least tell me why my parents... or at least I think their my parents.. Why they seem a little brainwashed, but why the hell they think I'm yours. Bella said indignantly. Crossing her arms across her chest causing her breast to strain agaisnt her shirt.

He looked down at her round mounds and was distracted.

"Assfart my face is up here." Bella said pointing at her face angrily.

"I don't owe you a damned thing. You are mines and that's, that. Now go get your shit so we can leave." Dylan said leaving no room for argument.

She glared at him and if looks could kill he would be dead. He had to admit though she was sexy as hell when she was angry and wound up. He promised himself that he would fix her anger later. She probably needed a release he thought to himself. One that he would gladly give to her.

"I don't know who these other bitches and hoes that you are used to bossing around, but you are fucking crazy if you think i will willingly go any where with you." She said.

"I thought so." He murmured more to himself than to her.

Lungging out and grabbing her arm, he quickly went into his pocket and shot her with a needle. 

"Ouch!!! Was that necess...." she said before everything went black. The last thing she heard was Dylan.

"I'm sorry that it had to come to this baby." Before she was lifted up and carried off.To where she was unsure, but she knew that she wouldn't like it.

I am so sorry that this chapter is so short! I promise that the next chapter will be much longer!!! Please vote, comment and follow me! I always love hearing from you!!!! :) Thanks for reading!