Ch. 2~ Welcome to Hell

Hey guys, thank you so much for reading, voting and for the feedback!!! You have helped me make this story a lot better! Thanks guys!!!! :) This chapter is dedicated to @lovelytcp437 @sweet_Brown1095 and @emorockibilly09 for giving me such awesome feedback on how to improve my story!!! You all are totally AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Arabella

"How dare he, how dare he!!!" She yelled angrily 

Tears rolled down her face as she swiftly started walking the 2 miles it took to get to Bridgeport High school. Her day had started entirely to early for her to have deal with seeing Dan, breathing in Dan air and still nursing her broken heart. "That bastard!" She yelled out again earning her weird looks from random passerby."How dare he step to me like he still had that privilege, like we were stillshe said wiping her tear stained face ... Her thoughts were cut short by a familiar yelling of her name.

"Arabella!!!!!!!" Her best friend Emblem yelled from across the street.

Bella waitied for her friend to cross the street and embraced her with a warm hug. 

"Girl I've been calling you for EVER!!!" She exagerated.

"Sorry, Em. I was deep in thought." She said apologetically.

"Girl its cool! You know you're my boo!"Emblem said jokingly.

Emblem and Bella had been friends since freshmen year of high school. They had clicked the minute they met. They called each other "sistermates",  a play on soul mates because they felt like they were always bound to meet and be sisters. Em as everyone called her, was 5'5 with big brown dough eyes, she had long dark brown hair and pretty tanned skinned. She was Italian and Mexican and everyone loved her. She was the bestfriend everyone wished they had. Sweet, funny and loyal to a fault. 

"Why were you walking babygirl?" Em asked Bella

"Long story." Bella replied

"Well we have LONG walk." rebuttled Em

"Fine!" giving into defeat she recapped what happened to Em.

"Say something Em!' Bella said

"Girl I can't. I cannot believe that he was trying to talk to you after all the shi..crap he put you through." Em said in total disbelief. Em was trying to stop cursing so she often had to catch herself. More power to her.

"Yeah, well same." Bella said dejectedly

They walked to school talking about light hearted subjects as not to mar the rest of their morning. 

When they arrived their group of friends were waiting in the front of the school for them. There were Lacey and Nina Diaz, who both had blond hair and blue eyes, were tall and model thin. By looking at them you would think they were plastic, but they both had the biggest hearts. Lacey was 17 and Nina was 18 and they would be graduating together. Then there was Carter Ludwig the "accented one" as they called her. Her family moved from Belgium in 8th grade and she barely spoke any English, most kids picked on her, but Nina, Lacey and Bella stood by her side and when Freshmen year came around Em had been added to the bunch. Carter stood at 6'1 and played basketball. She had dark brown hair and light brown eyes. She was lanky and awkward, but had an inner beauty about her. Then there was Tracey and Kyle. Kyle was 6'4 tall and lean. He modeled for a bit, but decided he liked sports better. He was good friends with Dan and Drew Bella's brother, but hung around them because he was dating and totally taken by Tracey. She was the shortest out of everyone at 5'0. She had yellow blond hair, sea green eyes and short shapely legs. She was the high strung cutie that was only made for one man, and that man was Kyle. 

"So bells and whistles, whats up for your birthday? Drew was telling me about some party?" Kyle said as Bella laughed at her nickname.

"He said that did he?" Bella replied

"Okay, no he didn't but Bella come on! I think a party is in order." He grabbed her by the shoulders and looked into the abyss as he painted a picture. "First party of the school year, the Richards mansion, booze, babes and Bicardi." he smiled

"You do know that booze and Bicardi are both alcholic beverages right?" Lacey said

"Yes! I just couldn't think of anything else that started with a B." Kyle said

Everyone laughed and then dispersed to their first period classes. Kyle and Tracey had all of the same classes together as did Nina and Lacey. Bella, Em and Carter had their first and last period classes together and the same gym period, but different teachers.

As the warning bell rang they ran to the opposite end of the hallway for A.P. Literature. They headed to their seats with one minute to spare.

Mr. Pitarcher walked into the class with his usual jovial personality and robust shape. He was a nice guy with a bad toupee. 

"Hello Class!!!!" He said in his sing song voice

"Good morning!" a few people muttered.

"Let me take roll. He went through the list of names starting with z and working his way to the top. When he got to the B's my heart dropped." Israel-Daniel Bensheim." As if on cue The devil himself walked in, the last person she wanted to see.

"Sorry, I'm late sir." Dan said

Bella looked at Em and as if she knew Em instinctively looked at Bella with sympathizing eyes.

"Ms. Richards, please allow Mr. Bensheim to share a book with you. He got added into the class late and I wasn't able to order additional books." Mr. Pitarcher.

My eyes popped ouf of their sockets, it was a wonder that I could still see. My heart started to beat or maybe it stopped. I couldn't sit by him. I wouldn't sit by him. There was no way in heaven or Hell! Noticing my panic stricken face Em said something.

"Mr. Pitarcher, I'll gladly share my book with Daniel." Em spoke up.

"Oh no, no, no Ms. Moreno, thats kind of you, but there's an extra seat there by Ms. Richards." He said in his animated voice.

Bella looked at Em and mouthed, "Shoot me now!" Just as Dan strutted his way over to the seat on the left of her. He gave her a weak smile and she shot her middle finger up at him.

Mr. Pitarahcer chose that time to look over at them and with a stunned expression on his face said, "Ms. Richards, detention with me after school for an hour." his voice went from affable to pissed in three point five seconds.

"Dammit!" She spat under her breath.

Dan started laughing and thats when Mr. Pitarcher said, "Daniel, you can join us since you think it's so funny."

Could this day get any worse she thought to herself. All she wanted to do was get through Senior year and off to college without having to be bothered by the person who hurt her the most, but her plan had just gotten shot to shit. She turned around and snarled at Daniel and went back to the lesson.

WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN AT DENTION? CH. 3 coming soon!!! Please leave comments and vote!!!! Let me know what you would like to see happen next!!!! :) Thanks guys!