Something Told Me To Stay (M.Shadows)

Chapter1: Intro.

Olivia's POV

MATTHEW CHARLES SANDERS.

I loathe this man.

Not only has he walked out on me and our daughter, leaving me to be a single teen parent, he has had the nerve to propose to me and then not even show up on the wedding day.

It's been 9 years since I've seen or spoken to Matt. The last time we spoke, I told him not to come near me or my daughter Juliette, that if he can't make any promises to stay, then he shouldn't make any promises to us at all.

Juliette is now 15. She has no idea what her father is like. She's only seen him in pictures and when she was little, she would often say "I wish I could meet daddy."

Every time she said that, it broke my heart. Like I was the guilty one when I knew I wasn't. But one person was always there for me through it all. Jimmy, the saint, the angel, the hero. Without the help of him and his family, Juliette wouldn't have even lived past 5. He was so mad at Matt for doing what he did.

Anywhore,

My name is Olivia. I'm 30 years old. My daughter means the world to me. Being a single parent for a long time has made me develop a very strong relationship with Juliette. When she was born, it was the happiest day of my life. I made a promise that to her, I would be the mom I wish I had.

She's really close to me. She shares everything with me. The worst thing that any one could ever do is take my daughter away from me. That's how much I love her.

(A/N: I was like shitting myself while uploading this. So scared that you guys might not like it. Lemme know what you think in the comment section! Don't forget to follow and vote !xo )