Chapter 24

Bridgets P.O.V

I pinch the bridge of my nose in frustration.

"Is she going to be alright?" I ask a doctor who walks in.

"She is in a deep coma and froze so she will have to undergo a scan, the downside of the scan is that she may not survive it in her condition. If she does survive it then who knows if she will ever go out of the coma, if she doesn't she will be kept in hospital even if she does get out of it she will be kept for only about 2 days in hospital so we can see if she is well enough to go home."

"Alright..." I say pushing the doctor to continue talking.

"Well we found a couple cancer cells near her chest...and a lump on her right breast" Says the doctor

"It's probly nothing...right?" I say worried

"Well they could be just because she froze... But we're positive there not because they aren't knew either. We did some tests and shes had them for a week now." He finishes

I stand there devastated

"What kind of cancer?"i ask a tear threatening to escape.

"Breast cancer" he replies showing some sympathy towards me.

I turn around my back to him as i hold back some tears, i may not have known her for long but we've already formed a bond and shes it i have now other than Xavier who is in California.

"She can fight it, right?"

"Anyone can with special pills and treatment or she can remove the lump and do chemo therapy or just remove the whole breast" he replies his voice quieting towards the last part of his sentence.

"Well she can't decide if shes in a coma can she?" I say with a little attitude

"No... And that's the problem if the coma continues till past tommorow you or a familly member will have to decide for her before the cancer gets any worse" the doctor states, he looks to me one last time and i give a nod of approval and he leaves shutting the door.

The tears that i wanted to hold back start to spill uncontrolably, life is screwed, my best friends dead, Bianca my only hope has breast cancer and is at the moment in a coma. And then i miss my boyfriend Xavier like crazy i could cry over him aswell.

Slowly my sobbing fades and sleep starts to take over lulling me into a dream.

<><><><><><~><><><><><><>

I hear a knock at the door waking me up from a well needed sleep. Its probably just another nurse or doctor comming in to check on Bianca, i look at the time and its already 8:30pm.

"Come in" i say drowsily placing my face in my hands.

"I heard what happened and came straight away"

A familiar voice says, i would regignize that voice anywhere any time, tired or wide awake.

Its the voice of the one and only

The love of my life

You can probably guess

Its the sweet deep husk handsome voice of Xavier.

I pinch myself to make shure this isn't a dream i give a grunt in agony, nope not a dream.

~

"XAVIER!" I exclaim

I jump from my by the bed and turn around, i run and leap into his arms.

He grabs my waist and i wrap my legs around his thighs as he spins me around in a cemi circle before placing me lightly back on earth, the floor.

"I missed you" i say more quietly

I lean in and so does he and i give him a light sweet pasoanate kiss.

This isn't the first time we kissed but its only the second time to.

He returns the favourite and i feel him smile in the kiss.

The light sweet kiss gets more rough and i try to match Xavier's pace.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Im now snuggled up against Xavier's chest me on his lap both us of on the chair. We are making out and i slowly draw away to take a breath, i hear him give a grunt in protest but i just laugh a little.

I give him a light peck on the lips and about to kiss him again Biancas heart rate rapidly speeds up. I draw away and leap off of Xavier's lap, he gets up and runs out the hall calling for a nurse. I hold Biancas hand and wait as doctors come rushing in.

"Can you stand back please" a nurse asks

"No!" I shout struggling to get closer

"Calm down babe" soothes Xavier

Wait... Babe?

He grabs me by the shoulders and pulls me out of the room but i struggle tears streaming from my eyes out of his grasp.

I sob uncontrolably

"Sssshhhh" gushes Xavier but i still continue to sob and struggle out of his grasp.

"Enough!" he yells at me

In a quick motion he pulls me against his chest and wraps his arms around me for a hug.

Im a little hurt by him suddenly yelling hes never yelled at me before but I give up struggling, and except the hug sobbing into his shoulder.

"It's gonna be okay" Xavier says lightly stroking my hair.

He pulls me outside and we continue the hug and i sob on him. He sits down and pulls me onto his lap and i hide my face in his chest sobbing.

"It's okay let it all out"

Suddenly i relize hes right i didnt take enough time to greave, about Lilly, the hole haunted thing and lastly Bianca. So i do i let it all out.

Xavier's P.O.V

I struggle to try to get Bridget out of the room but to no avail. The nurse glares at me giving me a *get out of here now* kind of look so i do the only thing i can.

"Enough!" I yell at Bridget,i didnt want to yell at her but shes not giving up without a fight so if i yell its shure to work.

I quickly use all my force to pull her into a hug. I slam her against my chest and quickly wrap my arms around her before she can hesitate. She excepts the hug and sobs into my shoulder.

"It's gonna be okay" I say lightly stroking her hair.

I pull Bridget outside and we continue the hug, i sit down on the chair infron of the window so we can see inside and i pull her onto me so she is on my lap. she burries her face into my chest and continues to sob but i can tell shes trying to hold it back.

"It's okay let it all out" i say

And she does sobbing uncontrolably into my chest.

Well im going to have a soaked shirt at this rate,

But i really dont care i feel bad for her this is all just too mutch for her, it would be too mutch for anyone.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N: BOOM! Another chapter! Did u like? Sorry it was short! But wow 2 chapters in 1 day! Happy about that? I bet u r! Well dont get used to getting 2 chapters in 1 day, but seriously im awesome for doing that!

Q= do u hate, like or dont mind hospitals, why?

I dont like hospitals because they smell weird and in my opinion lots of people die there so... Creepy is what they are to me.

So comment and tell me your opinion on hospitals!

Thanks for reading!

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Untill next chapter BYE MY ONKAS!!!

if u dont know what that is its okay,many people dont so just , BYE! but for smoosey and mtlovergirl, BYE OKAS!