Chapter 21

Bridgets P.O.V

The car stops infront of a large house and i sit in my set as i watch Lilly get out and walk around to the backyard and back then leaves inside. Bianca gets out with the kids and also goes inside. I am now the only remaining in the car, well what am i waiting for?

I grab my bag in my hand and open the car door then close it. I walk up the paved driveway to the front door of the house. I open it and walk into the glory of air conditioning. I take a quick glance around taking in every inch and detail of the downstairs. I see Lilly doing the same as she walks around looking a little more carefully than me though.

After taking in full view of the downstairs i take the long winding stairs up to the second story. I find myself ahead of a long hallway, i walk down it taking in the view of each room. I find a room that im pretty shure Lilly would just adore so being kind i leave the room to be hers and moove on to the one beside a bathroom door. I walk in and i emediatly know this room was meant for me. The walls are painted a dark blue with black swirls all around and towering buildings on the wall aswell with decorative stickers. The bed has a matching blue douveét with pillows that have matching swirls and buildings on them. Theres a huge painting up on the wall of a drooping daisy with water droplets on it near a window overlooking the city And far away ocean. Theres a black study desk against the oposite wall and a closet for my belongings beside it. I place my bag on now MY bed and i start unpacking all my clothes, litterally ALL my clothes because i braught everything i own when i came here an now i intend on staying here.

Not to worry i miss my parents but they never really liked me and always wished for a boy instead, and someone who could do all sports an become a champion. Guess i wasnt good enough with swimming and surfing. Which reminds me that i promissed to myself i would teach Lilly how to surf, i mean im shure she knows how to swim so she will learn how to surf so we can surf together! Which brings me back to my home, i will have to order for my surfboard to be mailed to me somehow, oh well i will deal with all that later, for now i just have to enjoy myself. Startin with a nice long swim right here in OUR backyard. I dump all my clothes out from my bag and pull out my black bikini. I look out the window to see Bianca pulling back in the driveway with some boxes, weird i never notice she left. Oh well not to think to mutch about it. I slip on my bathing suit leaving my clothes on the floor with the pile of the rest of my clothes. Grabbing my beach towel i walk out the door and back into the long hallway. I walk down it and peek inside the bedroom i left for Lilly, of course she is in it admiring everything about it. I let a wide smile spread accross my face and continue walking down the stairs to the main level. There i see Bianca trying to feed Brett some mashed carrot, unfortunately he keeps refusing and throwing it at Bianca. I hear her give a little scream of frustration as she wipes the mashed carrot from her face. She angrilly storms into the new kitchen and washes it off her hands. I go into the kitchen aswell and pull out the Brita jug, i rummage theough a couple cuppoards till i find the cups.

I pick a tall square one and poor myself some water, i put the Brita jug back into the fridge and take a long drink of water. I finish it up then place my cup into the sink. I grab my towel back into my hands and walk out the door and into the boiling Australian heat. I walk around the portch to the back, walking down the steps to the beach i take in the scenery. The crystol blue ocean is as butifull as ever, i really missed it.

Deciding i can no longer take the wait of walking i start a fast run towards the water. I throw my towel onto the sand and all in one motion race into the water and do a shallow dive. Water surrounds me and i enjoy the cold refreshingness of it. I swim ferther from shore then slowly surface for air, i take in a huge breath of fresh air and look around. I wipe the probably leaking and smirked makeup from my eyes then splash up some water into my face to wash it completely off. Opening my eyes again i dive into the water, the ocean salt burns my eyes at first but i quickly get used to it considering im used to it from water spraying up into my eyes when i surf.