Chapter 15

A/N: hey everyone hurt my knee really bad :/ anyway hope it gets better! I had to find some time between before school cause lately ive been busy so sorry for updating so late! Anyway heres chapter 15 enjoy!

Lillys P.O.V  

I tried everything from colouring, to moovies, to tag, hide and seek, duck duck goose, stories, jokes, board games, sleeping, and eating and nomater what this 4 year old boy is still bored! What the hell do i do next?!

"Hey how about we go for a walk?!" I suggest

"Ya!" Exclaims Anderson. Finally something hes excited about, i put Isabella and brett in a stroler then pack a snack and some milk and toys. I put it in the basket on the stroller then grab my hoodie. I put my phone in my pocket then grab Andersons hand. This kid talks so quiet you cant hear a word he says

"We gwo gwet ice fream?" He asks meanin to say can we go get ice cream.

"Ya shure" i say.

We start our walk into town and i think i may have finally made Anderson not bored. We turn directions so we are now headed to the ice cream parlor,

"Anderson what kind of ice cream are you going to get?" I ask him.

"Strawberry!" He exclaims. We get to the ice cream parlor and i order a medium chocolate mint chip ice cream in a cone and i get Anderson a small strawberry ice cream in a cup.

"Thanks!" Thanks Anderson

"Your welcome" i reply, i push the stroller and it suddenly becomes a whole lot heavier,

'You can push me to' i hear a faint voice say. I look down to see a faint image and shape of a litlle girl about 6. I shriek in fright

'Go away!" I yell at Isabella. But she doesnt moove, im filled with more terror when she turns around. Her eyes were nothing but white, she had a enourmous mouth with a couple stitches on the end, blood is oozing from were the stitches are. She smiles at me revealing sharp rows of pointy small teeth. I scream in more fright and i start to catch the attention of people. Then people start surrounding me and just when im about to point to Isabella shes gone, gone like the wind.

A/N: scarry! Sorry for very very very very very short chapter! Anyway hope you guys are enjoying for the next chapter i need mmmh...

50 more reads 

And... 

30 more votes