Chapter 10

Just as i start to listen to music i hear my phone ring. Quickly i unplug my ear phones and pick it up

"Hello?"

"Hello this is doctor Bloise may i speak to Lilly?"

"Speaking" i say worriedly.

"Um we found a analasis and it says your mom was on pills for child birth. Also the pills were given to her to help with acney and those pills caused a blood clot. So what im saying is your momdied from a blood clot in her right lung." Says doctor Bloise. Could this doctor break the news any nicer?!

"Ok thanks for letting me know" i say

"No problem and we are all truly really sorry.." I cut him off

"Look i really have to go" i say looking at the phones on airplane mode sign

'This is your captain speaking may everyone turn off any use of electronics therefore we are trating flight'

"Ok goodbye" i say hanging up. I turn off my phone then look out the window and watch as the plane lifts off the ground.

Hours Later ~

"This is your captain speaking we are prepared to land" then everybody cheers as we land.i look out my window at the huge buildings, cars, people and cyclers. Well here i come Perth Australia i think to myself. I look for my aunt and i see her holding up a sign that says 'LILLY' in capitol bold letters. I wave at her but she doesnt wave back probly because we havnt seen eachother in 5 or 6 years.Everyone gets out and they start claping and cheering. I step out grabbing my bag containing the safe which i had no idea how i got away with taking it on the plane, the clothes from the night i went to the library and the newspaper article. I pick up my phone and get off the plane the heat hits me. WOW Australia is hotter than California!I walk straight over to my Aunt.

"Hey im Lilly" i say holding out my hand.

"Aunty Jenifer but call me Jenifer and im a hugger" she says pulling me in and sqeezing me tight. I hug her back and we start to cry cry for our loss. She gathers herself up and she motions me into her mini van. I climb in the front seat next to her.

"Your not going to drive are you?" She asks me. Puzzled i see im sitting on the right side in Australian cars the wheels are on the right sude instead of the left. I blush

"No sorry" i say getting out and going to the other side. I climb in and buckle up then pop in my head phones again. I fall asleep and dream of nothing but sweetness. I wake up from a big bump i look out the window to see were pulling into a huge house driveway! And i mean huge when i say huge the house was gigantic! I look around as if to read my mind my aunt says

"All australian houses are big espessially in Perth" she says gettin out of the car. She grabs my bag

"Ooh this is light!" My aunt exclaims.

"Thats because i dont have any belongings remember?" I say

"Oh yes sorry what do you like roxy or ardene?" She asks me

"Yes both" i reply

"Well go shopping and get you a whole bunch of clothes tommorow" says my Aunt.

"Oh wow thanks"i say shocked. I follow her into the house prepared for whatever i was going to see next but when i hear a baby crying and something squaking i know im in for a surprise.

A/N: how you guys liking so far? Well you all can comment and tell me! Sorry for super short chapter but im putting more focus into my other books so read them if you like! Anyway thanks to all my 242 readers keep reading! And to my 21 voters! So keep doing what your doing! And for the next chapter i need 80 more reads 20 more votes and 4 more followers! So comment aswell!

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

FOLLOW

AND KEEP READING!

Thanks!