3

Alec's P.O.V.

I heard the howl of one of my new warriors as he came into camp.

"Alpha!" Cameron panted. He had a long scratch going across his face and his ear had a huge tear in it.
"A fox, she jumped me on our territory!" He finally barked out.

What? Even after the border fight that injured two of their hunters? "Where is she now?" I growled, probably still on our land.

"I saw her run torwards the Northern border on the edge of town." he was limping majorly and seemed tired.

I can handle her myself...

Greetings, my name is Alec Gray. I am the new Alpha of the mighty wolf pack. I am 21 and mateless, most find theirs between the ages of 16-18. I probably just don't have one. Sometimes random wolves show up and join the pack though so I don't know maybe.

My father was killed by the clan and I am going to avenge him one day. I will kill the leaders daughter. This way they can feel the pain I did. She is their soon to be leader and without her they will have no one. That may seem intense but for as long as anyone can remember, the wolves and the foxes have been enemies. Now it s my turn to lead and I am determined to destroy them. That way my pack can live in peace with more prey and land to grow on.

I announce that i am leaving camp and head out torward the Northern border. She has to be around here somewhere...

As I near the edge of the city I stay hidden in the trees. Fox stench is everywhere. I hold my ears up but my body low, peering through the undergrowth watching for any movement.  Just when I was about to leave a slightly large, light orange fox showed up. It was stalking for prey, It wouldn't be able to sense me because its upwind. This kill would hopefully send the fox clan running.

The pitiful creature crept through the weeds carefully taking every step as lightly as possible. But it moved fast, as if it were floating. This might be harder than I expected, she seemed skilled but I still had the hunters advantage. By the time she will see or hear me coming it will be all over.