Chapter 5

© fran1234 all rights reserved

All rights including copyright in the content of this story are owned by Fran1234. It's illegal to steal and/or copy ANYTHING on this page and/or book.

Chapter 5

Damon looked down at me, surprise written on his face.

" Do I know you?" A moment of silenced passed.

"Are you serious?" I spluttered in shock "you don't remember me?"

"I'm sure I would've remembered that pretty face of yours....., wait! did I meet you at a party and have sex with you? Damon asked pure shock in his voice.

I felt an urge to slap him in the face, right here right now. Who does he think he is, thinking i'll just open my legs for him? Then a sudden though came into my mind. If he doesn't remember me then it will be fun playing with right? I never would usually do this because I'm too shy but it'll be worth it.

I smiled flirtatiously and walked towards him, running my fingers lightly up and down his chest. I then stood on my tiptoes and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Sorry honey, I don't sleep with players like you" I whispered seductively. I felt him shudder under me, shocked and surprised by the sudden impact.

Satisfied I let go of my arms around his neck slowly turning around to walk off, but not before I felt a hand on my arm.

I looked at the hand on my arm, shooting daggers at it. How dare he touch me!

"Wait, before you go can you at least tell me your name?" He asked, pleading a little bit.

I snickered "why? so you can stalk me?"

"Uh n-no" Damon stammered

I fully faced him and putting my best poker face on "how about I make a deal with you? Next time I see you, I'll tell you my name, ok?

"Yeh I guess..." Damon replied kind of shocked.

I bet he's used to having girls agreeing to his every word and begging him to tell them his name but not me. I've had enough of his shit.

"Ok until next time" faking my enthusiasm and walking off. Out of his sight, I couldn't control the smirk on my face.

"What's with the smirk?" Brad asked taking a sip of the beer he was holding.

Brad was pretty good looking. He was about 175cm tall, dirty blond hair and light brown eyes. The girls at school had a crush on him at one point of time or still do.

"Oh nothing" I replied ardently my voice going noticeably higher.

Oh It's more than nothing alright.

Brad raised his eyebrows in a questionably manner "ok, I've had enough of this party, want me to drive you home?"

That's what I love about Brad, if you don't want to talk about something he just leaves it.

"Sure, but how many have you had to drink?" I asked concerned. What? I don't want to die in a car crash because the driver was drink driving.

"About one and a half" Brad replied.

"Ok let's go" offering my hand to Brad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damon's p.o.v

"Hey man, I'm going to go outside for some air ok?" I yelled over the music to my best friend Wilson who was grinding some blond chic.

"Yeah whatever" Wilson replied clearly not hearing what I just said.