Chapter 4

© fran1234 all rights reserved

All rights including copyright in the content of this story are owned by Fran1234. It's illegal to steal and/or copy ANYTHING on this page and/or book.

Chapter 4

"Ugh finally, someone won the match, now lets go" I complained to Ev.

"I know, but you go first, I have to wait for Jen" Ev replied.

I sighed "fine, I'll see you later"

Great now I have to walk to Char's house. To be honest I'm actually dreading the after party after what Char told us.

She's making all 4 of us including her, to wear slutty maid outfits! I mean its not a dress up party and its no where near Halloween!

When I finally reached Char's house, I knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer.

The door opened and I cracked up laughing at the sight in front of me

"hahahahaha omg I cannot believe you are wearing that! You look ridiculous" I was laughing so much that I was doubling over in pain "you guys look hysterical"

"Shut the fuck up" Abi growled "your next and your the one that's in hysterics".

"I cannot believe you actually wore that" I managed to spit out still laughing.

Abi is the second feistiest in our group, after me and knowing her I would never imagine her wearing that in a million years.

"You think!?" Abi replied obviously pissed off.

"Haha you should look at your at yourself in a mirror Abi, you look hilarious!" Mais said laughing. "Abi refuses to look at herself".

"Shut up" Abi snapped at Mais " if you think I look bad, you should look at yourself before you say something".

"Abi!" I slapped her on the arm "don't be mean to Mais! It's not her fault that your such a softie!"

"Shut up. I'm not being mean! It's true!" Abi voice went higher, trying to defend herself.

"You want the truth?" I asked Abi and she nodded " YOU ALL LOOK HILARIOUS!!!!! I yelled laughing " ouch, stomach cramps" I whispered.

" sucks to be you" Abi snorted.

"Excuse me? I think you mean sucks to be you" I retorted while Abi stormed off.

"April! Your here!" Char screamed while running down the stairs and enveloped me in a bear hug.

"My ears" I whimpered, putting my hands over my ears after Char let me go from her bear hug.

Char has a thing for hugging people and yelling in their ear at the same time.

" Do you like your outfit April?" Char asked shyly while showing me the outfit.

I must admit my outfit look amazing compared to Abi's and Mais', It's a black and white striped mini skirt with black stockings, and a short black tank top with a black cardigan and.. "Wait where are my shoes?"

"So are you saying you will wear it?" Char's eyes brightened.

"No, I'm just wondering where are the shoes?" I pointed out.

"Your wearing them' Char pointed to my boots.

"You want me to wear my boots?" I asked surprised "you don't even like me wearing them"

"APRIL NO!!!!! Do not let her make us wear th-this" Abi pointed to her outfit.

"Well I might consider it" I pretended to think "we'll see".