Chapter 2: Expect the Expected

Here's chapter two. Enjoy yourselves :3

UNDER MAJOR EDITING. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Cotillion ended with a blast. They had a few blow horns and decided to fire it up the minute cotillion was suppose to end. Of course people jumped about two inches from the floor because even through the loud music, the noise from the blow horn were still pretty loud. But we all recovered fast and decided to just scream our heads off.

Sam, Sharla, Sloan, Brinx and I changed to our after party dresses - mine was again bought by Sam and it was lacy white on the outside, straps, and hovered just on top of my knees, thank goodness - and soon we all lined up to get on the bus to take us to our after party. It was at one of the mansions overlooking the ocean. The view was amazing and I heard the mansion we rented was the biggest.

We entered the bus and immediately the girls sat with their dates. When they realized I didn't have anyone to sit with they all asked their dates to find someone else to sit with simultaneously. I almost laughed out loud.

"No, no. Sit. Just sit with them. I'll sit by myself." I smiled at them. Really, I love them so much.

"It's okay Ella. They were with us for the whole night and more later." Sam pleaded.

I took a seat in front of her and turned around. I shook my head. "I'm fine. Just enjoy the rides with each other."

The guys seemed to relax at the idea and sat back down. The girls accepted the fact that I would sit by myself but I could tell they were still worried. Especially Sam. I smile to reassure her that I'm fine. She smiled back apologetically.

I sank on my seat, putting my bag pack on the seat next to me. It was another exception to bring to Cotillion. I told Sam that my swimsuit - was forced to bring - and my neatly and carefully folded dress was safer in a bag pack than her Abercrombie bag. I looked at the window staring at my face but was still unable to accept my new look and focused my eyes outside. There was another bus outside with a trail of students in a line trying to get in. The line for our bus was shorter and among them was Haden with his arm over Angelica's shoulders.

I straightened on my seat and tried not to think back to what happened. But of course the more you try to avoid something the harder it'll smack you right in the face. I heard him talk to Angelica about something and in response she laughed loud enough for the whole bus to hear. They walked deeper inside the bus - we were in the middle - but stopped by my seat.

Angelica snickered. I looked down studying my flats. "You should kiss her. I bet she was dreaming about that too." She giggled.

I blushed. I clenched my teeth so I wouldn't say or do anything I'll regret.

"Shut up Ang-hell-lica. Just get back to your one sided relationship." Sam said from behind.

Angelica stopped laughing. Eric chuckled behind me.

Then all of a sudden Angelica got pushed and she let out a small shriek.

"Excuse me." Emy said. At the sound of his voice, I finally lifted my head. What is he doing here?

He pointed to the seat next to me. "Can I sit with you, Ella?" Why would he? What's the deal with him talking to me now? I excepted the help back in Cotillion because Haden was practically molesting me, but now he wants to sit with me? He was definitely in a bet.

Though I had this conclusion, I nodded. He smiled and pushed past Haden and Angelica who was now glaring at him.

I moved my bag to the floor next my to my leg and Emy happily sat on the seat. Haden had already walked away and took the last seat of the bus in my row.