16: Magic

Mabel groaned from the sunlight that hit her face. She rubbed her eyes and saw her brother was asleep too.

Mabel looked at her phone and noticed the numerous amount of texts from Bill and then she looked at the alarm clock to find that it was 7:20. School started in ten minutes.

"DIPPER!!" Mabel yelled, startling her brother.

"Mabel!?" Dipper jumped.

"It's 7:20!!" Mabel jumped out of bed.

"What!?" Dipper hopped out of bed.

Quickly Mabel grabbed the nearest sweater and threw it over her tank top. Dipper grabbed a pair of jeans and didn't bother changing his shirt.

The twins nervously walked to school as everyone looked at them. Mabel was more embarrassed than Dipper.

"Great." She thought. "Everyone knows I'm dating Bill and now they're gonna tease me because of my clothes."

Dipper tried to ignore the people and stared at his phone. Mabel, however, was frantically looking for Bill. She found him inside leaning against a closet...talking with Pacifica.

"Mabel!" Bill smiled. "There you are!" Then he noticed her clothes. "Woke up late?"

Mabel nodded. "I didn't hear the alarm clock."

Pacifica laughed and left and then Bill looked at the twins. "Twins, get in the closet."

"What? Why?" Dipper asked.

"I'm giving you new clothes." Bill said.

Mabel gasped. "Thanks Bill!!"

Dipper shrugged and followed his sister in the closet. Bill shut the door and snapped his fingers and the twins came back out.

Dipper's hair was less frizzy and he wore a clean tshirt with his jeans. Mabel's hair was rid of tangles and she wore her shooting star sweater and a purple skirt.

"You're the best, Bill!" Mabel hugged Bill.

"Thanks Bill." Dipper smiled.

"Your welcome guys." Bill smiled back. "Now come on. We don't wanna be late for Algebra."