The Baby Whisperer

Dedicated to KaleTheQueen for making the cover

Three things you need to know about Theo Dawson:

1. Theo is a GIRL.

2. Theo has blue hair.

3. Theo is a babysitting goddess.

Three things you need to know about Oliver Wood:

1. He's not a Harry Potter character (and therefore doesn't play Quidditch).

2. He’s on the swim team - and he likes to show off his rocking body.

3. He gets action - a lot of it.

When Mr. and Mrs. Wood leave for their second honeymoon, they hire Theo to watch over seven-year-old Luna, eight-year-old Fred … and seventeen-year-old Oliver?

Mr. Popular won’t like being bossed around by a blue-haired fairy-hulk, that’s for sure.

CrayonChomper and The_Aristocrat

The Baby Whisperer

 © 2013, CrayonChomper and The_Aristocrat

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanic, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express permission from the author or publisher.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.