Chapter 11: A Prison of Sorts

"I'm bored, Kurt." I say as I sit  upside down in this sphere prison that I can't see out of, so I can't teleport out of it.

"I know, so am I." He replies as he paces the circumference of the thing.

"Kurt, would you like me to read you something?" I hear Wanda's voice say from the outside.

"Nein, I would rather be out of here." He says, but there is no reply.

"Wanda?"

Then Spiral comes in through teleportation and grabs me and Kurt.

~~~~~In Mojo's Dome ~~~~~

When we arrive, we fall onto blades of grass, and are attacked by several rounds of bullets which we evade by teleporting behind some trees.

"Wanda, how long have you been here?" I ask when I see her crouching behind a bush.

"About 3 min and these guys haven't let up on me."

Then Kurt 'BAMFS' over to them and starts fighting, and I fallow. But when we beat them and come in for the final blow, something electrocutes us and we end up on the ground and they start shooting again.

"Well we might as well nor fight for Mojo's amusement." I say and Kurt nods in agreement, so he grabs Wanda and we teleport in the other direction only to be stopped by Wanda.

"Hold on, my stomach can't take anymore of this."

"I think we lost them..." Kurt starts to say but is interrupted by a screen that appears above us.

"Hello, and welcome to Mojo's arena!!!" An alien like creature says on the screen.

"This is interesting indeed, two X-Men and a Princess, fighting for their lives and each other, will he get the girl out die trying?"

"We will not fight for your amusement, Mojo!" Kurt yells and I support him.

"Siblings? Very well if you hide I will find you with the best tracker in the world, watch out for... The Wolverine!" He says dramatically and we turn to see the trees in front of us being cut down.

"Uh, Kurt, do you think he was lying?"
I ask just before a crazed Wolverine comes crashing through the undergrowth.

"Nein, Maxi, I don't think so, run!"

Then he teleports with Wanda to the top of the farthest tree, that is visible, and I teleport to the other side of the forest.

"Raaaaaa!!!!" A voice sounds through the the forest and I hear metal hitting metal and another voice cries out in pain, oh no, Kurt! Of course he's going to try to see what's wrong with Wolverine and get hurt in the process I think as I race towards him, sometimes teleporting, sometimes running. When I get to clearing where Kurt is fighting Logan and Logan is hitting, what looks like, a door with his claws and turning the wheel with every hit. Then we see huge holes open up and water poring in and surrounding us.

"Kurt, whatever plan you have has to hurry up!" I say, and Kurt teleports on top of Logan ,where a devise is connected to his head, and pulls on the machine, which electrocutes Kurt, but Kurt continues, with success, and Logan goes unconscious.

"We need to get him above the water!" Kurt says and teleports Logan to where Wanda is  in the trees then teleports back down.

"I'll help you open this." I say and we have to take a deep breath and dive under to where the wheel is. After about 10 turns of it we open the door, but aren't quick enough to evade the pull of the water, and my lungs start screaming for air. I start seeing black around the edge of my eyes, and I grab hold of Kurt who is already limp, then I can't see anything and I lose consciousness.

I wake up to Logan standing above me and Kurt with a relieved look on his face.

"Um, how long have we been out?" I ask.

"About, 30 min." Logan replies.

"So where's Mojo?" 

"He got away, but he left his ship so we have a way to get home."

~~~~~~Time Skip to Right before we drop Wanda off~~~~~~

"Are you sure you don't want to come with us, Wanda?"

"I can't leave my father, Kurt." she replies.

"Ok, but if you change your..."

"Where were you Wanda?" A voice says above us.

"Father, I was captured by a mutant called Mojo, but I'm fine now thanks to Kurt and Maxi, so they aren't prisoners anymore."

"Ok, but they still know." Magneto replies in a threatening tone, which causes Logan to pull out his claws, which cause Magneto to smirk.

"Logan, we're not here to fight." Kurt says to him, and with slanted eyes Logan brings his claws back in.

"We will be on our way, thank you for keeping my daughter safe, Kurt and... Maxine." And he leaves with Wanda and we set off towards the institute.