*Don't fall in love with me*

I woke up in a rather chirpy mood, I even had a smile on my face this was so not like me, I don't usually smile, my face was even starting to hurt. What is happening to me? I am starting to get happy feelings. I think I am going to be sick.

What the hell is wrong with you, brain and heart you should be working together not the one without the other one, it's my heart, having these feelings, and this only started happening last night after hanging out with Hayden.

I need to go and talk to him about a few things, and he needs to understand that this is not going to happen between us because I don't want to have these feelings for him.

I stood up from my bed and with a lot of determination walked to the door; I was going to face him with everything I have inside of me. I stormed out of my room, angrier than ever, I marched right down to the rugby field where I guessed he would be.

I saw him standing there with the boys and marched all the way to him. I stood right in front of him with my arms crossed over my chest, I think he could see steam coming from my ears, and some of the other boys even ran away trying to find something else to do. I don't even think Bridezilla can get this angry on her wedding day.

"We need to talk like right now."

"What about Dawn?" He started walking towards the can of water that was situated on a table near the field.

I felt more comfortable talking to him here since I knew the boys couldn't hear me because they would think I am just stupid for what I was about to say.

"I need you to take these feelings away."

"What feelings are you talking about?"

"These bubbly ones in my stomach. They make me smile and happy." I started cringing because I didn't like feeling this way at all.

"That means your happy, silly girl." With that, I got even angrier no one calls me a girl or silly.

"I don't need them, I like being miserable, thank you."

"Maybe the world doesn't like you being miserable and wants you to happy for once." He walked closer to me, and I stepped back.

"Don't step closer to me, I will punch you in the face because these feelings make me angry as well." I felt sick whenever I just thought of them.

"You're cute when you are angry."

"Never call me cute. Do you understand?"

He only nodded his head and started smiling, he finished filling his water bottle taking a sip from it, holding it out to me. He probably thought the water would cool me down if I took a sip from it, but he was wrong, I was burning up from the inside and outside at the same time if I lived in Hawaii I would have been an erupting volcano right now.

"Did someone tell you, you left your room dressed in your pajamas and slippers?"

I looked down at my clothes, and he was right, I was only dressed in my nightwear which was embarrassing because they had cute little bunnies all over them.

"I don't care okay."

"Would you go out with me again? Please, Dawn."

"Sure, but on one condition."

"That will be?"

"Don't fall in love with me."

"I don't think I am going to fall for someone that wears pink bunny pajamas."

"Good, then I shall be leaving now and don't you dare look at my butt okay?"

"I won't promise anything."

With that, I turned around and walked away. Did I just agree again to go on a date with him? This was my stupid heart's fault why do you need one when it keeps on letting you down.

This was going to be one tough game for him to play because it was going to take a lot to get me to fall in love with him    

*What did you think of this chapter? This was one of my favorite parts to write.

I imagined the whole scene in front of me when I wrote it, and that is why I like writing because I can imagine things.

To be continued.....

Stay sweet Xoxo ✌.