*Start seeing the beautiful things*

We stood in line, and Hayden handed the ball over to the other team. I could see the weird expression on their faces, and I knew that they weren't too happy that a girl was playing rugby with them maybe this was a first time for them.

"Princess, do you even know how to play rugby?"

"Did you just call me princess?" I looked at him and then behind me to make sure he was talking to me

"Yes, I was talking to you who else?"

"I was just making sure because pretty boy here behind me also looks like a girl and I am not sure if you're into, you know boys or girls." I looked behind me and saw the same boy that wanted to question my captain abilities.

"I am not gay if that's what you are saying."

"I am not saying that at all, also there is nothing wrong with being gay." A few of the boys started laughing, and I knew I was making him angry.

"Hope you can play as well as you speak princess. Just stay out of my way because I don't want to hurt that beautiful face of yours."

"Don't bet on it, pretty boy." I winked at him and stood in line more than ready for this game today I am going to be one of the boys and when all else fails I will just pretend that I have a pain in my leg and leave.

The game started and the ball was passed to pretty boy, and I took it as my chance to tackle him I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around his body and pushed him to the ground. I stood up and towered over his body as he was laying there out of breath.

"Never in your life call me princess again. Do you understand me?"

He just nodded his head, and I held out my hand to help him up, he knew exactly where he stood with me as I wasn't going to take his nonsense at all.

We played a few more games, even though we didn't win I still enjoyed playing with them, a few of the boys even came up to me and apologized to me because they saw that I could play rugby. Growing up with a brother helps you in a few cases.

I told the boys goodbye and left. Halfway to the campus, I heard a voice call behind me when I turned around it was Hayden following me. What is it with this boy?

"Dawn you forgot this next to my bag." And it just had to be his bag that I left my music player next to.

"Thank you I guess."

"You're welcome didn't want you to be without it."

"Thanks again, I got to go. Thanks for today."

"Your welcome it was fun having you on the team, maybe we will do it again soon."

"Maybe goodbye Hayden." I turned around and walked away, but he called me again doesn't he ever stop talking? I guess that only happens when he is on the field.

"Dawn would you go on a date with me please."

"I am sorry I don't date."

"May I ask why?" He still had a smile on his face even though I just turned him down.

"I don't believe in love at all."

"Just give me one chance, please." He isn't going to give up is he?

"Fine one date, but then you got to pull out all the stops as I don't get impressed that easily."

"You won't regret it, I can promise you that." He made a little fist like he was celebrating in his head. He walked away shouting out that he would pick me up at six and that I shouldn't be late.

What did I just let myself into, this was one of the things I knew I was going to regret later in life, it wasn't going to be now, but it was going to happen in the next few days or so. I wasn't one for this romantic stuff at all and I had my reasons for not believing in it.

I ran up to the room Madison was sitting on her bed busy with one of her projects, she looked up at me giving me a smile. I sat down on the floor because I didn't want to get my bed dirty as that would mean that I had to wash my sheets, and I wasn't up for it right now.

"You look like you just signed your life away on a piece of paper."

"It kind of feels like that, Hayden asked me on a date if you should know."

"That's so cute you would make such a cute couple, I saw the way he looked at you yesterday. He likes you."

"He doesn't even know me, Madison."

"That's why he asked you out, he wants to get to know you."

"Why? Why would he want to do that? I am one of the most annoying people on this planet."

"Stop being so negative, please. Start seeing the beautiful things. Your life is slowly slipping away from you, and you do not even realize it, Dawn. Maybe Hayden is the one that shows you how to live a little. Just give him a chance."

I hope she is right and that this doesn't end in a disaster. What could go wrong or let me rather say what is going to go wrong?

*What do you think of this story so far?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay sweet Xoxo ✌.