*How is this going to be fun?*

Did I just hear her correctly? We are going on a double date, no way in hell am I going with her.

"You are joking, right?" I tried faking a smile, but it was like my mouth just wanted to hide my teeth from the world.

I smiled from time to time, but it's was not something that happened occasionally. Even though how hard I tried, it just didn't occur naturally I had to force it.

"Did you just say double date?"

"Yeah, I did Dawn, didn't you wash your ears this morning?"

"I thought I heard you wrong; I thought you said double debates."

"You should like totally have your ears checked out. I believe that you are becoming deaf."

"Don't mock deaf people, did you forget my brother is deaf or what."

"I am so sorry Dawn, I didn't mean it at all." She started apologizing because she felt terrible, but this time, I laughed from the bottom of my stomach.

"It's okay Madison, I am just messing with you." We started laughing together, and I enjoyed it, she brought out the best in me, and I enjoyed having her as my best friend.

Madison went back to her closet and finished rummaging through it to find something to wear. I was dressed in a pair of comfortable jeans and a black shirt because I wasn't in the mood for dressing up.

Madison didn't tell me who Joshua's companion was because she didn't want to spoil the surprise, she had me guessing the whole way. She asked me to close my eyes because she wanted me to be surprised when we arrived there.

I felt the car stop, and Madison told me to keep my eyes closed. I felt for the door handle and finally had the door opened with my closed eyes. I placed my feet on the floor and stood up holding onto the door, I didn't want Madison to help me.

I felt Madison's hand on my shoulder I heard her locking the car before holding onto my arm. It's so difficult to do things without even seeing just imagine how hard it is for blind people.

I felt Madison yanking me to a stop, and she told me to open my eyes. It took me a few minutes to focus, and that's when I saw him. The guy with the most beautiful smile on earth. I saw Hayden standing next to Joshua.

I walked closer to them and shook their hands trying to be polite. Hayden shook my hand and pulled me closer to him to give me a hug. I don't even know him, but here he is giving me hugs.

I pulled away from him because I found it rather weird, Joshua and Madison walked away busy with their own conversation; I looked up at the sign on the building which read 'Paintball Fun' how can this be fun. The next morning you are going to wake up with blue marks all over your body, and it's going to hurt like hell.

We followed Madison and Joshua inside the building, they were so in love that it kind of made me sick to my stomach. I didn't believe in true love or real love because it was only a time-consuming thing and I didn't have time for any of that nonsense.

"Hayden, you and Dawn will be in a team. I will be on a team with my lovely girlfriend. That is if you don't mind?" I made a gagging sound and I could feel Madison staring at me.

"I don't care. Is it fine with you?" I felt him looking at me, how can anyone say no when everyone is looking at you. My heart was saying yes, but my mind was screaming no so loud that it felt like I was going to go deaf.

"Dawn doesn't mind at all," Madison spoke up, and it felt like I just wanted to kill her.

"I guess I don't have a choice now do I?"

"Let's get dressed and ready for a few games, I think this is going to be fun." Like I said how can such a violent game be fun?

*So Dawn is a very negative person.

Double update today.

Stay sweet Xoxo