Fine I love you!

"Miss.Carson! Lovely to see you!" Jayden aka Mr.Carter hugged me hello and I went to sit down across from him in the booth, I pushed my hair behind my ear and felt heat creep up to my neck this dude was hot!

Like extremely! He had brown hair and brown eyes but his stare melts you to the ground. I shouldn't be thinking like this thought because I have a boyfriend. Boyfriend... Boyfriend... Boyfriend.

"So, let's jump into it, we'll get to know each other later! Okay so do you think you can handle being away from family and friends always?" He questions folding his hands on the table. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"Yes," I breathed out finally thinking my decision out. He nodded and started writing something down. "Boyfriend?" I nodded and he nodded in response.

"Can you handle online school, boyfrie-" I quickly cut him off at the sound of home schooling. "Online school?" He nodded and rose an eyebrow.

"Problem?" I forced a smile and shook my head. "Nothing! No problem here!" He nodded at me suspiciously and continued taking notes on me, I'm supposing.

"Okay I have enough, so tell me your view on things," the waiter came over, interrupting the conversion making me thank him in my head,
"And for you?" I looked down at the drink menu and lifted my head up, handing him the menu.

"Strawberry Sprite." He nodded and quickly jotted it down, walking away. I turned my attention back to Jayden and spoke up. 

"My view on things..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 months later
"Mom!" I yelled. "Yes?!" She shouted from the other room. "Where's my burgundy top?!" I heard footsteps come closer and my door open. 

She made her way to my closet and pulled it out, giving me a look harder look and I gave a sheepish smile in response.

She went over to my messy bed, full of clothes and my luggage on top of it and sat down on it, patting the space next to her for me to sit next to her.

I hopped on my bed and rubbed my eyes. "When are you gonna tell him, honey?" I gave her a confused face and she sighed brushing my hair back.

"We all know you and Ethan are dating Maia, we have to be blind not to see, the holding hands under the table, playing footies, the flirting!" I nodded in understandment and shrugged sadly.

"I'm not sure," I whisper tears threatening to fall out. "You leave in four hours Maia, go tell him I'll finish up packing for you..." She said motioning me out of my own bedroom.

I nodded and got up walking down the hall, downstairs and finally to my front door. I took a deep breathe with shaky hands and closed my eyes opening my door.

I opened my eyes to see Ethan putting his hand down, assuming he was about to knock.

"Hey," he smiled. "Hey," I croaked out. "Want to take a ride?" He motioned to his new motorcycle that his dad recently got him.

I shook my head rapidly and he chuckled lowly, grabbing my hand and we made our way to the motorcycle.

"Frozen yogurt," I nodded. "I have to tell you something really important when we get their..." He nodded and lifted his leg over the motorcycle and starting the engine making it roar to life.

I squealed and quickly got on wrapping my arms around him. Me and Ethan have not stopped getting on this since his dad bought it, it's seriously awesome.

He sped through the streets and I felt the air go through my hair, making me feel that adrenaline rush.

But things kinda went faster once we got on the highway, making my heart thump, he never went this fast before.

"Slow down! I'm scared!" I shouted. "No this is fun!" He laughed, but kinda sounding forced. "No it's not! Please stop! I'm scared!" I cried feeling tears prickle my dry eyes.

"Then tell me you love me!" at this point I would've done anything! I'm literally freaking out, I'm about to pee my pants.

"Fine I love you!" I screamed, feeling the motorcycle go faster. "Now give me a hug!" I squeezed him tightly, praying he would just come to a stop now.

"Can you take my helmet off and put it on you, it's bugging me." I heard him say over the loud noise of engines. I quickly snapped it off him and placed it on snapping the cord on me.

"Alright now slow down!" I screamed as we got closer to a building.  "I love you babe..." That was the last thing I remember.

( a/n- CLIFFHANGER!!! YEAH OKAY SO ONE CHAPTER LEFT TILL THIS BOOK IS OVER!!!! THE REASON FOR THIS IS BECAUSE I WANT TO END IT SHORT BECAUSE OF THE SEQUEL COMING OUT!!! I JUST FEEL YOU CANT DO MUCH AT FIFTEEN, SO WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEIR OLDER?! INSERT A SMIRKY FACE!!! XD I LOVE YOU ALL AND PLEASE DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!!!)