I love you too E,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!" I squealed as Ariana ran into my room. "How does it feel to be old?" Ariana is two months older than me she was born in November I was born in December since I'm born on December 20th Christmas is always around the corner.

"Not much different since yesterday," everyone laughed at me and I told them let me get change really quickly and I'll be down in a sec. Once everyone went down I applied a drop of concealer on my blemishes and just a light coat of pink lipstick.

I changed into a blue floral top throwing on my black vest with a black belt and my tight skinny jeans and some black ankle boots. I went over to my jewelry amour and opened it up slipping on some leathery bracelets and clapping on my silver half heart best friend necklace, which A has the other have too. 

"MAIA!" A scream left my lips at this unexacting voice. "What Ethan?" I scolded, turning around to see him at his window. Oh just the joy of being neighbors with this douchebag is that our rooms our next to each other and he can literally see everything... And I mean everything, if your not careful.

"Here," I quickly caught it. "Happy birthday." He rolled his eyes. And before I can even say anything he closed his curtains but leaving the window opened.

I looked down smiling like an idiot to myself, I unwrapped the gift and saw it was a box that usually a necklace or bracelet is kept in and I bit my lip. I carefully opened the red velvet box and my eyes widened at the gold hearted bracelet with the words Juliet engraved in it.

I lifted my head back to his window, "Thanks!" I scrunched my eyebrows realizing something, "My names not Juliet though!" I saw his curtains opened and he stood there with his shirt off. Oh I totally forgot to mention he's a few months older than me but for some reason since my birthday is after the new year I had to stay back, so lucky Ethan is now a sophomore. 

Going back to reality I saw him roll his eyes and chuckle. "Yeah but your my Juliet," he winked closing his window for real this time.

I was left in awe staring at his curtains. I'm his Juliet, does that make him my Romeo. Yeah okay don't go mushy Maia...

I attached the golden bracelet on my wrist and smiled down at it walking out of my room but not before unplugging my white iPhone 5s out of the charger.

I walked down the stairs making my way to the dinning table as I see my family enjoying breakfast. "A," I whined.

"Don't hog the bacon, you know it's my fav!" I grabbed two pieces off her plate and popped the crunchy goodness in my mouth.

I saw them all starring at my hand I was eating with and scrunched my nose in confusion. "What?" My mom smirked.

"New bracelet?" She knew exactly where I got it from and I glared at her. "Mom it's just a gift, nothing more." I whined.

"So, Juliet huh?!" I heard Ariana giggle. I shot her a glare but my family bursted out laughing. I saw my older brother walk into the room and he laughed along not knowing anything that we actually going on.

"What are we laughing at?" They motioned to my wrist and I rolled my eyes holding it up for him too see.

"Ethan?" He guessed, Ariana nodded and he nodded approvingly. Ariana here is madly in love and I mean madly over heels for my brother Liam.

He's a junior in high school which is two years older than us, but I honestly don't mind I think they would look cute together they compliment each other well.

My mom handed me plate of my favorite breakfast food which contains bacon and French toast, yum!

"Oh happy birthday Maia, what are you now eleven, twelve?" He guessed. My mouth dropped open and I waved him off. "Fifteen!" I told him for the hundredth time this month.

"I know I know I'm joking around Maia," he rolled his eyes taking a piece of my bacon and popping it in his mouth.

Once he turned around to my parents I stuck my tongue out and I heard Ariana stifle a laugh, because I act like a five year old.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Thanks for all the gifts guys!" I gleamed smiling looking around at all the clothes and gift cards my family bought me, and the beats that Ariana bought me.

A, Left like an hour ago once we finished eating cake and it's about eight at night and pitch black out, outside. "Do you mind if I walk to the park for a breather?" I asked my mom, she shook her head and waved me off saying it's fine but remember to bring my cellphone and pepper spray.

I opened my front door and walked outside letting the wind sweep me away. I walked about two blocks until I finally reached the place I spent basically the whole summer, I ran to the swing sets and hoped onto the seat and started swinging until I came to a stop and just stared at my lap for a while in deep thought.

"Hey M," I turned around to see Ethan sitting in the swing next to me. "Ethan," I moaned in annoyance. He smirked, "That sounded great, I can get use to that honestly..." I rolled my eyes and bit my lip shaking my head. "I'm sure you can, but not on me." I faked a smile.

I turned the swing around as did he, so now we were facing each other. "M, you know I didn't mean what happen during the summer," he said shaking his head.

I pursed my lips raising my eyebrows waiting for him to realize what he said, he opened his mouth ajar and then shook his head like a little kid. "I mean I loved everything," he paused staring deep into my eyes causing shivers to go up me.

"I mean I didn't mean to act like a jerk after everything that has happened to us,"
(Flashback)
"Haha Ethan give me my clothes back now," I joked as I swam in the ocean. He bit his lip making me look away. "I prefer you this way..."

"For a 14 year old, your a serious pervert!" He rolled his eyes and chuckled amusingly.

"Oh please most kids lost their virginity a long time ago, and I still have mind so please M, I'm not a man whore, okay maybe a pervert but not a man whore," I smirked. "I never said you were, are you feeling guilty?"

He brushed a strand of wet hair out of my face and my breath hitched. "I'm not to young for love right?" I saw his lip twitch into a smile and shook his head, he lifted my head up with his hand and kissed me. "I love you M,"

"I love you too E,"

(A/n- HEY GUYS! I KNOW THERE YOUNG AND STUFF BUT IM PLANING TO WRITE A SEQUEL TO THIS CALLED THE TEARS I CRIED AT 15 SO ITS HER LOOKING BACK AT IT SO ITS NOT THESE TEARS BUT THE TEARS I THINK BUT IM DEFINITELY NOT SURE ON THE NAME! I HOPE U LIKED THIS CHAPTER! AND DONT FORGET TO COMMENT!)