You like Alec's!

I was ecstatic when I entered the school buildings, feeling my stomach jumble in excitement and my hands trembling in fear wondering what to come when I face Ethan.

I turned to Ariana and she gave me a reassuring smile as we walked to art class, as I blabber on about me, Ethan, and the kiss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At lunch the word starving didn't even begin to explain how hungry I was, I picked up the tray with two slices of cheese pizza and quickly paid for it.

I ran over to my table feeling like I was about to throw up from not eating.  I placed my tray down and waved to A, who was across from me in the booth and quickly devoured my pizza making her laugh.

"Sorry, super hungry!" She nodded understandingly, and silently are her lunch, her eyes landing on someone and her face turning bright red like she was on fire.

I smirked and looked at the direction she was looking at, "No way!!!" I whispered-shouted.

I don't know if this is possible but her face turned even redder. "You like Alec's, the Alec's in Ethan's group! Alec's!" She smiled and shook her head.

"He's cute!" I said waggling my eyebrows. "Very! Can we go use the bathroom? I don't want to go alone, they creep me out!" I nodded and left my tray empty on the table, as did she and walked out the doors with her besides me.

"Ethan," I heard moans, and my eyes widened in glisten. A, pulled me back stopping in our tracks and her eyes widened, tears threatening to spill I quickly looked away.

"Is he fucking serious! This little douchebag! He's gonna get a cockblock!!!"  Before I can stop her she ran across the hallway as fast as she can and tackled Kylie the slut and Ethan the douchebag.

"How can you do that to Maia?! You douche!" I smacked my forehead, we sound like fifth graders but at least we always stick up for each other.

I turned to look at what she was doing, and then boom she kneed him. He fell down to the floor clutching himself, and the Kylie the slut snapped at A.

"You bitch!" She seethed, venom seeping in her voice. She smiled and picked up her hand kissing it and slapping her ass doing the kiss my ass motion. I giggled under my breath the tears clouding my eyes. I saw her walk back to me and link her arm around mine.

"A little harsh A," she waved her hand dismissively. "Nah I've wanted to do that for years!!!"