I'll Never Leave

this is like a cute chapter and a surprsing ending.....kinda. ur gonna b pissed at me

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been feeling better now that I can sleep peacefully without crying every 3 seconds. So today will be No Mike Drama Day. A folded piece of paper falls out my locker as I open it. Before I bend down to get it, I place my possessions inside the aluminum box.

In the most beautiful penmanship, it reads:

Watching you from a distance with passion

The ways I feel about you- you can't even imagine

From the first time I touched you to the last time our lips kissed

Who knew that my heart would beat for you like this?

Hurting you is the last thing on my mind

Just hear me out on what I've been hiding inside

Being with you all day and every night is my pleasure

Nobody is better when we're not together

This may sound like a bunch of words with no meaning

But babe this is what my heart has been feeling

Now just look her beautiful, amazing darling

I just want to let you know that I'm very sorry

And if you just listen to me

You'll finally understand that I love you, Natty :)

-Mike

I reread the poem many times and I wanted to burst into tears but I hold them back no matter how badly the sensation burned my cataracts. Folding the note back up and shoving it in my pocket, I take off into a sprint not caring what people were questioning about it for.

"You love me?" I ask Mike, out of breath. He has his hands burying his face. He brings his face forward and look deeply at me. Again, he doesn't reply. I think his vocal cords want to work when they want to. I shake my head and begin to leave- again.

"Very much so..." he says speaking up stopping me with one foot out the door.

Spinning slowly on my heels I say, "Really?" he puts his hands up and behind his head and leans back in his chair. This showing he means all-time-deep-toot-business. I look around to make sure nobody is around outside his office; I shut the door quietly, locking it. I shut the blinds making the room turn dimly lit. It's gloomy outside from the rain. I sit on the futon.

"So why was 'Adrienne' here?" I ask mocking her flawless beauty.

He scrunches his lips, "well she used to live with me and she left some of her stuff. I packaged them in a box. That day, a week ago, I told her to come get it but only and if somebody, besides me, was home. Damani and I were just going to get lunch with his mom to celebrate her 41st birthday"

"Can you get to the part where she comes in?" I ask getting impatient.

"I'm getting there!" he continues clapping his hands at me like I'm sort of fly. "We were about to leave until she came. She was trying to get me back to her. She didn't know I was dating you and anybody for that matter. So I told her I can't and I won't. So we started arguing."

"Seriously?" I say, reassuring the truth.

"I swear to god! I know that's bad but that's how serious I am! I wouldn't try to deliberately hurt you Natalia!"

"Why?" I ask hoping to get the answer I'm looking for.

"Because I love you Nat..." BINGO! That's my baby. I send him a smile and kiss.

"I love you too." His eyes spring wide open and his mouth gape.

"Really?"

"If you just listen to ME, you'll know that I love you, Coach LaBrandi." I poet, mocking his poem, which was rather great. Well for a gym teacher it was. "And I loved your little poem by the way."

"Hey well I tried...so does that mean I can come over tonight?"

"Well I was thinking your house..." he offers trying to please me.

"Well this time...we might want to be at your house."

He smirks suspiciously at me, "and why is that Natalia?"

"Just trust me." I say walking out of his office while half-laughing

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,.,.,.,.,

Kissing our way to his room, I throw my things on his couch. Before we enter, Mike grabs his left white Nike sock and places it around the doorknob.

Yes, I am planning on sleeping with Mike tonight. I mean it's been a while since something had been put inside of me. So what do I have to lose?

My back hits the bed with a gentle slap. I pull of his Zoo York shirt and throw it across the room. With that, I throw the hair clip holding my hair up in a bun down towards the bottom of the bed. After mike took off my shirt and bra, he analyzes my boobs.

Boob is a funny word. It fits the words perfectly. The capital B is an aerial view. The two o's are front view. And the lowercase b is a side view. Get it?

He smiles at me and winks. He begins to kiss all over me forcing me to say things in Spanish.

Laughing he whispers in my ear, "I'm Italian, not Hispanic." Making his way to my stomach, he pulls off everything in one swipe, including his own.

Am I ready for this? Well I am, I mean I already have before. But am I ready to give it to Mike so easily, so early?

Grabbing his arms and stopping him I say, "Mike..."

________________-

teeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeee what happened............ o.O vote comment fsan add read