Stereo Love

I'm doing my weekly Sunday exercise. I changed it to Sunday because Saturdays be too crowded. I walk to the gym, and workout there, then I walk to the Smoothie King to get a smoothie, then I walk home.

I walk into the gym and run to an available treadmill. You don't see many of those available!

I gradually rise the speed up. I stop rising when I get to 6.5. I set the timer for 30 minutes. I plug in by headphones and hit shuffle. Stereo Love by Edward Maya comes on. This is the perfect song to work too.

After I got off the treadmill, I stretch out my muscles. I bend down to touch my toes. In between my legs, I see a group of college guys staring at me by the weight benches. I rise back up and smile at them.

Now it's time to target the abs. I walk over to the AB area. I have that curve in my oblate area and I love it. So I have to maintain it to keep it like that. Not flabby, no muffin handles, and no stretch marks.

This is my last thing then it's time for my smoothie!

I'm walking to Smoothie King in the St. John's Town Center. The St. John's Center is right next to University of North Florida, UNF. The gym and Smoothie King are in the St. John's Town Center. A lot of college kids come here. It's just an expensive outdoor type mall.

I walk into Smoothie King. Then I bump into Coach LaBrandi. "Coach?"

I swear I'm just the clumsiest!

"Um well Hey Natalia. What you up to?"

"Just came from the gym."

"Really, me too! I drive to the gym and get a smoothie afterwards every Sunday. Well I changed my time. Going at 6 in the evening is crowded. Were you about to get a smoothie? I can buy you one."

"It's okay. I have money."

"I have more money!" He jokes

I laugh, "Okay, Okay, fine."

We sit inside the medium size restaurant at a booth in a hidden corner and conversate.

"So what made you wanna become a gym teacher?"

"Well actually, I was a gym assistant before. That's why I got the job so quickly. But it just keeps my muscles and I motivated.

After conversating about everything, we just stare at each other. I grab his hands and he smiles.

"Coach LaBrandi-"

"You can call me Mike."

"Mike? You're Italian and your name is Mike?"

"It's short for Michelangelo. I'm like who has the time to say all that. So just call me Mike."

"Wait, so what's your middle name?"

"Don't have one."

"Okay...moving on...'Mike' I have a question for you but you have to answer truthfully."

He ponders, "Okay, shoot."

I look him in the eye to show him I mean business. "Do you take steroids? I mean like come on. Look at your arms, they're huge!"

He busts out in laughter, "No, they're real. I swear." His phone rings, "Oh, I'm sorry sexy but I gotta go."

Sexy?

"I can give you a ride?" he offers.

"Naw, I'm good. I gotta walk off this smoothie."

We stand up and he looks at my body sizing me.