12

"Okay, so tonight's entertainment is something special," Katie says as a man in a dark hood stands beside her. The odd thing is he doesn't have a scent. "Please welcome the Warlock David!" She adds while clapping her hands.

Now our pack and I assume Jorge's didn't have anything against the Warlock and Witch kind, we seek their help in the of great need but other packs hold grudges against them. It's different really but one thing is for sure, it is forbidden to have any romantic actions with one.

Anyway, the man let's the cape fall off his shoulders before taking a bow. I hear a low rumble of a growl in Daniels chest. The man is average height maybe five eight or five ten. His styled hair is a blonde white while his growing beard is a little darker. He has very beautiful blue eyes to be honest.

"I am David, there is no need for people to call me a Warlock. I will need a volunteer, someone different among you," he says as he scans the crowd. Our eyes lock before he smiles. "You. Beside Alpha Archer."

I franically look at Archer who only gives me a reassuring smile before nodding to the stage. I get up from my seat and make my way to the made up stage. David holds his hand out for me. "Your name?"

"Reagan," I mutter. It seems as if his eyes are try to keep my attention.

"Your rank?"

"I'm of runt," I mutter almost breathlessly. His fingers run over my knuckles before he sighs.

"You've lost a lot haven't you? I can tell your eyes hold all the truth I need," he says. This guy must be high or something. The Witch kind cannot read you, then again this is just for entertainment.

"You've been heartbroken but you've healed. It's obvious, now you are having doubts about that loved one, perhaps finding out secrets he never mentioned to you?"

"Are we just here to state the obvious, everyone already knows this," I snap at him. He smiles before scanning the crowd.

"Your mother is Jasmine isn't she?" He asks. I just slightly nod yes. His smile just widens as he looks back at me. He leans in so is mouth is by my ear.

"Think of your Alpha and this will be easier," he mutters before he grabs my wrist and pushes me off stage.

The feeling that surrounds me is weird. It's none that I've ever felt before to be honest. Fear but yet a butterfly feeling is battling in my stomach. It looks like there is some sort of water under me, that is hiding me. I find it odd to completely honest with myself.

I see a younger version of myself running. I have to be at least five or around that age. A smallish wolf appears in front of the younger me making her burst out in giggles. "Howd you find me?" She asks the wolf before walking to it. The wolf prances away from her wagging it's tail.

Soon a small blond boy appears wearing blue jeans. "I followed your scent silly!" He says before poking her nose. She then folds her arms over her chest and huffs at him.

"That's not fair! I'm telling your mama!" She shouts turning away from him.

"Rea please don't be mad at me!" He begs before hugging her. Suddenly her head snaps back and blood starts to flow. He bites his arm as he holds it to my mouth. For some reason I know his blood is our forbidden secret.

"Reagan? Reagan!"

Suddenly I'm on Archers lap. With a startled cry I jump up. J hear people laugh and clap but a headache settles where the you get me was shot. First off I was shot? And who was that boy?

I sit in my sit but Archer still gives me a look over. I look over at David who is smiling at me. We finish eating soon after. Jorge smiles at me while grabbing my arms while dancing. "Let lose little girl," he says winking.

He pulls me out the door to the backyard. Archer is there sitting down but watching us. Jorge pulls my hair down with a smile. "Come on Reagan, let lose," he whispers against my ear.

"You wouldn't want that Alpha, you couldn't handle me," I say which makes him smile even more.

"I enjoy a challenge Reagan."

"That was a statement sir," I add while I look up in his eyes. He then smiles in sort of an evil way. I put my arms around his neck as I move my hips to the beat. His hands soon find their way to my waist. "Try to keep up Alpha," I add before picking up the new tempo.

I feel someone join us behind me. Just a small hit of the scent gives him away. His hands soon replace Jorge's. "I'm faster," Archer whispers against my ear.

"Are you getting antsy Archer?" Jorge asks before pulling me closer to him.

"I'm getting bored."

"Then let's go and have our own little party," Irvine says as he joins us. Jorge grabs my hand as Archer leads us away. Suddenly I see the spunky blonde bounce her way to the Alpha.

"I demand to see Reagan!" She shouts. I peak over Jorge's shoulder with a smile.

"I'm over here Shell," I say which makes her huff as she stomps to me.

"Weeks! It's been weeks!" She shouts.

"I'm under house arrest remember? I have to stay withen his eye rang. Apparently I'm unstable," I say but I whisper the last part.

"I heard you," Archer says.

"That was intended Archer!" I add. I look at her before she sighs. "Come see me sometime, dad won't handle let me leave anymore," she adds before walking off. Once we get back to Archers house Isabella turns on the radio. I grab her hands and start to dance with her.

I honestly think Archer and his Beta and Gamma don't know how to act about this new me. Isa soon joins her boyfriend so I dance by myself. I wish I could things like this more often. I just feel more free.

I grab the cup in Archers hand and drown it in one sip. "Thanks," I say with a smirk.

"Is that payback for the Pepsi?" He asks me. I grab his hand while gently swaying my hips. "Let's swim," I mutter pulling him with me. Once we slip outside I take off the skirt and sweater thing. I slowly slip into the poll as Archer soon follows me.

"Reagan," he says as he walks over to me. I smile at him before looking up at the moon. It's beautiful. Soon Archer is right infront of me. I pull him down to my height and kiss him. He responds by pulling me to him but soon we are pushed apart.

"You bastard! You know I love her!" Archer stumbles back in surprise. I swear both of us stop breathing. "Is this your way of protecting her?"

"Wen?"