3

*Not Edited*

"Are you sure you are okay to walk?" Alpha Archer asks once again. I nod my head.

"I'm fine."

"Do you need to rest or can we do some work?"

"Let's do some work," I say nicely. I know he's just worried about me but, dang, he's constantly asking me if I'm okay. He just grunts a response as I get out of his Land Rover. He shows me to the prision. He stops by a guard.

"Find the other two trackers." He hisses. The guard runs off. I take a deep breath in catching the captured Alphas scent. It's kinda familiar but I can't quite place it.

"She's alive!" Beta Garret shouts ruffling my hair.

"You know her?" Alpha Archer asks with a tilted head.

"I taught her how to fight and she's my sister-in-law in a way."

"How?"

"Timi has almost got Piper. Boy has been trying since they were eleven," Beta Garret laughs.

"So, this is her?" Gamma Henry asks unsure. He has mixed feelings about me. Anyone could tell with the looks he's giving me.

"She is," Alpha Archer confirms. The guard comes back with two boys. One has buzz cut brown hair. His nose is a little crooked and his eyes are a dark brown color. He is tall but not as tall as Alpha Archer.

The other boy, who is slightly shorter than the first, has curly blonde hair. His eyes are blue and he has a bandage wrapped around his bare torso. "These are them, Alpha." All three bow.

"Come on." Alpha Archer mutters leading us in the prison. Someone grabs my arm jerking me back. I look at a woman who looks crazy.

"Help me. They will kill me. My Alpha has promised! I see the unseen." She shouts. I blink. Alpha Archer turns around and glares at the woman.

"Run away sweet. Its how you will live with that dirty blood." Beta Garret slides a needle in her arm knocking her out.

"She's crazy." He mutters as we continue on. Dirty blood? Oh stop Reagan, there is no need to listen to a crazy old woman.

"Which room is he in?" Alpha Archer asks.

"Don't know. The guard who put him up is in mourning," Gamma Henry mutters. I sniff the air catching the scent again.

"Follow me," I say following the scent. It leads us around the corner and the last room.

They open the door. Alpha Archer, the other two trackers, and me walk in. The other Alpha is sitting in the floor. His brown almost black hair falls in front of his face. He has on basketball shorts and no shirt. His body is covered in ribbion scars.

His skin is a little pale from the lack of sun. His head snaps up and his cold grey eyes lock on mine. "Reagan." He smiles. What?

Alpha Archer looks back at me. "I don't know him," I whisper.

"I am Alpha Archer. These are my trackers, Wenston, Nim, and Reagan. I wouldn't try to escape because two of them have your scent memorized." Alpha Archer says.
Wait outside. Alpha Archer links to us.

We start to walks out. "I won't talk to anyone but Reagan." The Alpha says. I freeze.

"Reagan," Alpha Archer grunts and I walk back in. My Alpha clearly doesn't like this predicament.

"You haven't changed a bit." The Alpha says looking me over. "Same long blonde hair I see. I'm surprised you haven't cut it yet."

Alpha Archer glances at me and I glare back. "Why did you attack?"

"Why did I attack, it would be why did my pack attack?"

"Your pack."

"We need more women," he says casually. He stands up, he is almost as tall as Alpha Archer.

Alpha Archer steps in front of me. "I ask that you sit down," Alpha Archer growls. The boy just leans on the wall away from us. Alpha Archer moves.

"What's your name?" I ask not looking at him.

"They call my Ghost."

"Where is your pack?"

"That's a secret I have to keep." He says then winks. Alpha Archer is watching me.

"Where is your pack?" I ask again. Maybe he will see I'm not joking around.

"You have the same green eyes that get darker when you get frustrated or angry. I wonder if they still get lighter when you are happy," he says while slightly tilting his head. He smiles as he looks me over again. I look at Alpha Archer, confused as to what to do.

Let's leave. You are not good with interrogations. Alpha Archer links. I turn to leave but I'm jerked back. Ghost presses his lips to mine and holds me there. I can't move.

I'm jerked back and I let out a growl as Alpha Archer does. "Still the same." Ghost laughs. I quickly walk out and they shut the door.

"I don't know who he is. I swear!" I shout quickly. My wolf doesn't like the possibility that we made our Alpha upset. She has a need to impress him.

"Well, he obviously knows who you are," Alpha Archer hisses. I just turn around and look away from them. There is a loud bang on the door.

"Come on Reag!" I jump.

"I do not know him and I do not know how he knows me!" I say slightly outraged. My wolf tries to claw her way out, she wants to tell him herself.

"We don't know, Alpha," she says making us bow to him.