Monster

Ill thank Pitakarot 4 the 1st person 2 actually be interested in this story. Fan her, her stories r great

! And shes awesome!

The kids were let out at the playground at recess. They played kickball, got on the slides and played tag. But no one got on any of the slides. Why? There was a girl alone, all by herself. Creakkk, crreeakkk, ccrreeaaakk went the swing she was on. Everybody stopped when they heard the noise.

"Hey, what's that sound?" A boy asked, annoyed. All eyes turned towards the girl. Creeaakk, crreeeaakkk-

"Hey girl, can you stop swinging? Its really annoying," a girl asked. The noise increased its volume.

CCCRREEAAAKKK, CCCRREEAAKK, went the the swing. A group of kids walked over the girl with long dark-brown hair and who was wearing a white gown.

"Are you DEAF? Stop it!" A kid screamed. The girl looked up. She had no sockets, most of her teeth were missing, and she had a deep-looking scar under her left eye.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" The distorted-sounding voice growled.The kids screamed and ran back inside the building, terrified. The girl smiled ( or at least tried to) and kept swinging. But the creaking ceased.

You like it? I'm thinking about making more, what do u think? Should I write more? If so comment below. Oh, and I'm workin on the cover, don't worry... ;)