Chapter Nine

I woke up to darkness, I looked over my shoulder to see Lily, I sat up and yawned. What happened yesterday? Oh yeah.. Kasey.. I sighed and heard a creak in the floor.

          "Who's there..?" I whispered. I struggled to get up and held a random weapon I found on the floor. Something or someone grabbed my mouth and tried to kick them from behind, but I failed.

     I knew it was someone, he or she pointed a gun at me and I climbed down the ladder, and followed him to his little tent.

     I studied his face and saw Derek on the floor next to him torn up and dead! I started to cry and I held his dead cold hand.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" I yelled to the guy, another guy walked in and pushed me down.

"We do the talking!" He whisper yelled to me, I stayed quiet crying..

"This guy here got bit! We just took him down, it ain't our fault." One of the tall guys said, I looked down, in pain.

"Now tell us how many people our in your group, or ill pop you!" The other guy said, then the other other guy put his hand up.

"We'd like to join you, is what he meant.. I'm Brian, this is Spencer." Brian said, he had dark dark brown short hair and he was tall, wearing jeans and a hoodie. The other guy had short light brown hair and was also tall, not as much as Brian though, he was wearing sweat pants and a gray tank top, with blood all over it.

CeCe walked in and punched Brain, Spencer Kicked her and then punched her, I ran in and kicked Spencer in a spot were no guy wants to be kicked.

"You ok CeCe..?" I whispered, she nodded.

"Are you ok..?" She replied, I nodded and smiled.

"They want to join us, let's test them like we did with the guys.." CeCe nodded and we dragged them to the tree house. I swear it took us a hour to bring them up the ladder..

-

I didn't sleep that night, I woke everyone up a little after the sun rise.

"Guys, you remember the plan we had last night when we woke you..?" Everyone nodded as I explained some of it again. Spencer and Brian woke up.

"Wait where's Derek..?" Nick asked, we didn't reply and let him figure ok, he gasped and sat down in a corner.

"Nick, now is not the time to morn, get up-" Lily cut me off.

"Leave him be Rox.." Lily whispered to me, I sighed and turned over to Spencer and Brian.

"So y'all wanna join our group huh..? Sure. Just one thing! You listen to us not each other, run off and we're not looking for you.. You get bit we leaving you to suffer, Got it..?" CeCe explained.

"That's a little harsh.." Brian said.

"We'll join," Spencer said.

"WHAT?" Brian yelled.

"Dude, they're tricking us, they'll take us either way, there seeing how smart we are so they can trust us." Spencer said, Brian stayed quiet, mad that he didn't think of that. I untied them and introduced every one.

-

"It doesn't have to be hard, the only thing you need to survive is trust in others, to protect you and keep you going, and not give up.." -Twatpancake 2016