Chapter One

Roxanna's POV.

I stood up from the bush. A zombie was heading my way. I snuck up to it and put my screwdriver in his/her head. My sister starting attacking me, she was on my knee and she bit my arm, I pushed her off.

"NO!!!!!!!"

I yelled, crying but badly.

_=_=_=_=_=_
I woke up screaming. I checked my arm, I was ok. My sister looked at me, in the bed next to me.

"You need to stop watching so much walking dead.."

She whispered.

"How do you know If I was having a dream about that...?"

I whispered back sitting up, crossing my arms.

"One, You've been screaming in your sleep, two, you were stabbing your pillow with a straw."

She said. I rolled my eyes.

"Just go back to sleep, Lilly.."

I whispered, closing my eyes. Then I looked at the clock, 6:43. I decided to just get up. Lilly was on her phone, as always.

I got dressed. I brushed my hair and put it in a high bun. I ate some fruit loops. I then brushed my teeth, my gum started bleeding. I just ignored it and flopped on the couch. I beeped on the tv.

My little brother, Ricky, turned the channel to paw patrol. He then went outside, with Lilly.

=_=_=_=_=_=

"WHAT THE-"

I heard Lilly yell. She was laughing.

I was near the door so I could hear everything they were saying.

"I'll be back, stay right here I'll go make us some smoothies."

Lilly yelled to Ricky.

A couple mins pass by, I heard Ricky yell. Lilly ran inside.

"GET A WEAPON OR SOMETHING!"

She yelled, I grabbed a screwdriver and a knife, I picked up my backpack full of supplies I made when I was 14, now I'm 15, when I was scared of the zombie apocalypse coming. I ran outside, I gave Lilly the backpack I made her. She had a fork and knife.

She dropped the fork.

"ILL GET RICKY YOU GET THE THING!"

Lilly yelled.

"Really w-"

I sighed and ran up to the thing, kicking it back. I threw my knife at it, it missed. I picked up the fork and stabbed the thing in the knee. It moaned, falling to the ground, I stabbed it in the head. Lilly was crying.

"The thing bit him."

Lilly whispered, sobbing. I knew what was going on. It wasn't good. I stabbed Ricky in the head, sobbing. I dragged Lilly inside.

"I told you this would happen!"

I yelled. I grabbed a pistol, and gave her one from my supply bag, she had a supply bag too. We lived on our own. Our parents left us. We didn't care. That's how I got my hand on some weapons and food. I ran up to our treehouse, Lilly climbed up and I pushed down the ladder.

=_=_=_=_=_=

"Why did you kill him!"

Lilly yelled. I looked at her.

"Why do you think!"

I yelled.

"This is the zombie apocalypse, get used to this stuff.. It'll be hard to get used to it, even for me, but we have no choice..."

I whispered. She started yelling for help. I smacked her across the face.

"Are you crazy?! Zombies are attracted by sound! Loud sounds like pistols! So only use yours during emergencies!"

I whisper yell. She looks at me with a look.

"WHAT?!"

I yell, but not that loud.

"I don't know how to fight or shoot a zombie."

She looked at me again. I looked down.

"I told you it would be a good idea to watch the shows with me.."

I muttered under my breath.

I put up a poster, with a body shape.

"Aim for the head, see this little thing, make sure the head is above it a little, now.. Elbows down, relax, take small breath and..."

BOOOMMMMM!

It hit right in the head, a little above, but good.

"Good! Now just try to practice on the outside world, during emergencies to get better!!!"

I started yelling, probably because my ears were ringing. I could hear moans and groans. And footstep, Human ones.

"What is that?"

Lilly whispered, my ears calmed down, I think hers did too.

"Shhh!"

I whisper-yell to her. I duck us under a table and put my hand to her mouth. She put her hand to my mouth. We sat there for a second.

"HELLO?! IF YOUR UP THERE COME DOWN! I AINT FOOLING AROUND!"

The person yelled. They shot a gun up, hitting the roof. I thought for a moment, I was freaking out. I could tell Lilly was too.

CRAP!!! I FORGOT TO CUT DOWN THE ROPE!!

"DONT MAKE ME COME UP THERE!"

The person yelled, sounded like a girl, not so sure. I looked at Lilly as in, follow my lead..

Hope they don't kill us..

We stood up, climbing down hands in the air.

"Whats in your backpack?"

The girl asked. She was a little taller than me, by a inch or so.

"Stuff to help us survive, why?"

I said, giving her a dirty look.

"I'm CeCe"

She said.

"We don't give a crap."

Me and Lilly both said at the same time.

"Oh, your those people huh?"

CeCe looked at us.

"More like those survives.. I know this isn't a time where you can trust but, I was trying to be nice!"

CeCe yelled.

"How do we know we can trust you?!"

Lilly yelled.

"Because I ain't like you guys.. Tie them up..."

She said to us, then she look at her group, One guy knocked out Lilly, I tried to push them down, but another guy knocked me out. At least I think.. All I could see is white.

OMG THIS IS LIKE THE LONGEST CHAPTER IVE EVER MADE XD ENJOY THE NEXT CHAP WHEN IT COMES :P