Part 29 Plot for Revenge

© Copyright 2014

Alexis POV

My small strides through the hallway must have been enough to catch his attention. As I emphasized each roll of my hips, one leg elegantly extended from thigh to pointed toes, gliding in front of the other, I heard a familiar masculine form shift in the master bedroom.

Xavier had obviously beaten us home.

I had purposefully blocked him out all day and I turned my phone off in effort to keep our plot for revenge a silent one. I don't want Jesse to catch wind of the ideas the wheels in motion where creating. As my right leg flexed to a halt before the gold inscribed jet black door, I listened as my mate made his way over to the door twisting the handle open.

'Where have you been' his voice was exasperated and he didn't look me in the eye at all.

'Oh, I decided to take Hunter to the park for some fresh air' I lied wrapping my body around his for a brief kiss as I entered the room. He sighed heavily turning to face me and asked again.

'Where have you been?'

'X I already told you...'

'You're lying to me' he snapped slicing me mid-sentence as his eyes glossed over in rage. The midnight shade set on me and I must admit I was slightly in fear. He looked away briefly as he strode over to the bedside table retrieving an envelope and throwing at me.

'I can't tell you Xavier. U may be mad that I...'

'Just open it!' his voice was like vinegar on a flesh wound as he turned his back to me. Ok…. I know I lied but this was a tad over the top.

I ran my finger over the back of the creased brown envelope before flipping it over and unloading the contents on the mattress beside me.

Considering the light atmosphere I had just returned from. The uncontrollable giggling between myself and my little brother, to the point where his yogurt escaped his nostrils just a little, this was a complete 360. As if the icy glares and a venomous tone Xavier used whilst addressing me weren’t evidence enough, the contents now strategically scattered before were enough to seal it.

Photographs.

A timeline if you will, of myself and Hunter painting this afternoons events in the most distasteful manner.

It was completely out of context. I was shocked to say the least.

If I didn't know better, I'd say these two people were having an affair… Being one of the main parties, I knew better. Screwing up my facial features, I continued to examine the images scattered before me. The one that shocked me the most… We where we were both facing each other close enough to convince anyone seeing this we were about to kiss. A photo like this, taken from the back of two people leaves the imagination to run wild with the filthiest of fantasies.

Why would someone go out of their way to try and incriminate us?

'What the hell are these?' I half whispered my face still riddled with shock. 'Did you have me followed?'

'No!  Jesus Christ Lexi is that the only problem you see here?!'

I walked over to the hamper undressing myself to my underwear and throwing todays wear into it. Giggling, I walked back towards the bed wrapping myself in my robe and took a seat again gathering up the provocative images before throwing them on the fireplace in our room.

A stranger looking at these images and seeing just a dark tale I would understand, but Xavier should know better. He is my alpha. My other half. Quite frankly I’m mortified he would think me capable of cheating on him with his little brother of all people. He’s barely 16 for god sakes. I’m his Luna. He’s like flesh and blood… Couldn’t this be considered incest?

'That and the fact that you're stupid enough to believe I would be making moves to your little brother. My little brother.' I glared at him lifting the envelope to my nose. I caught wind of a distinctive smell. Natalie. 'Scalava really has a hold on you.'

I choose not to add anymore as I watched his face morph into guilt. I should have let him in on the truth anyway. This is partially my fault.

………………………………..

As I explained exactly where we had been, why we had been there.. Not telling anyone included him and why I was lying on Hunters chest in the majority of those shots, his wolf demanded the last part of that, I unlocked the images in my mind from today so Xavier could search for himself.

He reacted on impulse. Alpha jealously was no joke. This wasn't about reassuring him as much as it was reassuring his wolf.

As magnificent and masculine as Alpha energy was, it wasn't until it materializes on his delicious features did it have an effect on my inner self. He sank into a squatting position before me, his palms resting on my thighs.

A closer view of the man I’d come to know as mine caused me to surrender into doing nothing but stare.

His beauty crippled me.

As he stared back he shifted slightly on his feet. I watched as the shield of midnight slide away from his eyes revealing his true intentions in a scorching force. He radiated intensity and strength.  

Reacting purely on instinct, I crouched down to the floor with him cupping his face into my hands. His eyes locked with mine almost begging for my understanding.

'I know' I whispered to him positioning myself on his lap, legs wrapped around his sculpted back. He laid me back on the floor climbing over me and I knew just what he wanted.

His damp inky black hair framed his face perfectly. His bone structure would make a model scout weep with joy. His honey green eyes pierced mine savagely narrowing slightly as he drank me in. I'd never been happier to come home to a half-naked man before.

His eyes boring into me caused my heartbeat to quicken and what he did next caused my lips to part in anticipation. I could taste his lips. His scent lapped around me sending me into oblivion completely lost in this moment. As my eyes slipped to a close I blocked out everything.

Classes, Jesse even Natalie's attempt to break us up AGAIN. Our breaths became faster. He smelled sinfully delicious. I can't hold back much longer. His touch was electric sending the hairs on my body to a standstill. My pulse leaped as his grip tightened around my lower waist. He held still for a few moments as if sensing it.

'You okay baby?' he arched his brows at me smirking. He knew the effect he had on me.

His voice, raspy yet soothing, brought nothing but sex to mind. Incredible, nail biting, toe curling, sex. I licked my lips as a way of rehydrating them. He didn't let me answer, not that I could even if I wanted to..

He smirked knowingly before bending forward and capturing my lips again. His tongue slipped in with perfect precision tasting me in long skilful licks. His lips danced confidently with mine doing nothing for calming my already buzzing hormones. Is this what true love feels like?

He growled lowly deepening the kiss stroking me with pure undetermined skill. I could feel the magnetism between us.. The pull as Chanelle likes to call it. He was mine and I was his and in this moment, I wanted nothing more. His heartbeat synchronized with mine and our wolves howled within us.

'I want you Lexi..' I was pressed fully against him from the top of my head to the tip of my toes. We'd done nothing but it felt like everything.

I was barely aware of the movement until I felt myself being placed gently onto our bed. Our bed. I remember a time when I didn't want to share anything with him. One leg acted as a prop as he lifted himself over me again switching the weight to his hands either side of me. His breath stung my neck as he reached for my panty line and he pulled them down slowly my pelvis arched above the bed.

......................

continued in the Restricted book