Part 7 Feel my wrath

© Copyright 2017

Alexis POV

This is the second day of class that I've missed.

I couldn't bare to face Xavier and I knew he would either show up to sit in my class or to pick me up afterwards. I made a fool of myself. I just feel stupid.

When we first met I couldn't stand him. The more we talked, the more persistent he seemed to be trying to befriend me, get close to me, i guess that's what caused me to get so comfortable. We were never exclusive but I allowed him to act like we are.

What made me think that was okay? I should never have let it get this far when I had no idea what were we doing to begin with and the way this started had me on edge.

I mean that explains the younger females that would stop by his house while I was there with Chan. Whenever I would refer to them as his family his face would show an unknown emotion. Now I know what it was.

He was nervous.

Why would you be nervous to have a girl in your house when i'm around unless it was more than the title I kept naively putting on it.

I cried for hours.

I've cried until my chest hurt so much I simply couldn't bare the excruciating pain that came with crying anymore. At one point my entire body had become overwhelmed with a burning crippling sensation for the better part of 2 hours, although i'm not quite sure why.

I know it was because he hurt me but why i'm so hurt about it is what's leaving me so stomped.

I have 2 partially empty containers of Ben and Jerry's on the side of my dresser and Tank- I can't make you love me on replay.  I'm being dramatic, I know. I haven't left my bed since I got home that night and i'm starting to smell the effects of it. I've never felt so alone. I sighed heavily.

It seems to me like Chanelle has been avoiding me like a plague, the only time I see her is when Cole, Hunter and Jesse are around and the only time I see them is when I see Xavier and Lord knows can't face him. I'm such an idiot. I should have known better.

GET. UP!

'I will do no such thing. I demand you stop talking to me.'

I. dont. take. orders. Now GET. UP!

I jumped into a seated position on my bed when I felt something resembling a shock shooting through my body.

'Woah! What the heck was that?!'

Hiding is a sign of weakness. I am not weak and I will not have you make me look like some helpless pup.

'What do you mean pup? And I am not making you look like anything. Who are you anyway?'

I am you.

'I have GOT to stop talking to myself.'

I slide off of my bed and silenced the Alexa before making my way to the bathroom. My armpits were starting to make my eyes water. I wasn't crying over Xavier at all.

Yeahhhh that's right.. It's just the stench that's making my eyes sting.

Now I just need to repeat that a couple hundred more times to convince my subconscious that it's true and these aren't real tears.... 

Shedding my clothes I stepped into the shower and lathered up. I stood in the shower for at least half an hour scrubbing every crevice and thinking over the situation. My head voice had been right. I was making myself look weak.