Part 20 My Pet

A big thank you to everyone that has been reading my story, those that have been voting that I haven't yet commented and thanked and especially my commenters. I'm sending you love.

© Copyright 2016

Alexis POV

I'm not sure what hurt the most. The fact that he had in fact slept with her or the fact that it feels like this whole relationship is based on lies.

Every time I think we've moved forward 10 steps, the universe comes and pulls me back 20. I could just punch him square in the face.

'That motherfxxxer! Dammit it!'

I slammed my fists into his desk and stood up immediately looking down my nose at his pathetic expression. We had been sat in silence for at least 10 minutes while the words ran through my head.

That night I had sat at home avoiding school and crying my eyes out because he hadn't stopped me from leaving him. Because I was hurt that he hadn't seen us as anything but a little bit of a fiddle here and there. Or so I thought. When I cried so hard my chest hurt and those pains took over my entire body for several minutes I even thought at one point I was going to die.

It was her. And him. Together. What's pissed me off the most is exactly how it happened. That. That BIXCH put something in his drink. He doesn't remember anything but waking up next her, both of them completely naked. Why didn't he think he should told me this and avoid the embarrassment I'm facing now?

I'll take care of Natalie. One way or another. She's going down.

As for the whole marriage, Natalie had somehow convinced her parents into setting it up with Xavier's parents when the disapproval they so openly vented of myself spread through the pack. It seems she's dedicated all her time scheming as her profession so to speak and crossed on to the wrong side of all Xavier's friends including Chanelle and Xenara since they were young teens.

I just sort of sped up the process when I came around and captured his attention. But once again, he didn't trust me enough to tell me any of this. The fact that he slept with her hurts. But the fact is, he doesn't owe me anything for that act. As difficult as it was to believe it was an act of rape. She drugged and had her way with the Alpha.

Ugh! My head hurts.

'Come on Chanelle lets go.

'Go where?' she asked completely thrown by my words.

'Shopping.,' I replied as coolly as possible 'Xavier. Card.' I held my arm outstretched looking down at him again.

'What?' he was stunned by God knows what. I don't see what's so surprising. He ought to know by now he's got to pay for his stupidity. Lord knows I don't need anything but that won't stop me at all.

'Your bank card stupid. 'he looked at me gobsmacked for a second before covering it with a knowing smile. He opened the top drawer of his desk pulling out his wallet, extracting the card and handing it to me.

'Thank you pet. That's your name from now on. Embrace it. You are now my bitch. You got that?' his smile quickly disappeared and replaced with shock again. He nodded at me standing from his chair.

'Yes.' his voice sounded almost defeated but I could tell from his posture he was just embarrassed I spoke to him that way especially in front if Chanelle.

'Its master to you pet. Until you learn to trust your owner you will address me by master and never by name.' his eyes snapped to the visible smile dominating Chanelle's face. I'll admit I'm extremely thrown by that. 'Get up and open the door. I'm ready to leave.'