7) Normal Life

Does anybody know a celeb Taylor Caniff lookalike

Mahogany p.o.v.

I open my eyes and quickly sit straight. I breath heavily, looking around the room. I start freaking out, when I see the room I'm in. The walls are made of metal and there isn't any windows anywhere.

I look down and see the clothes I'm wearing. I'm wearing a black a shirt, black cargo pants, and black boots. Things that I didn't wear when I went to the guy's house. I also see that I've been laying on a metal table.

I move my legs off the table and jump off. There's a metal door behind me with a glass thing to look through it. The door doesn't have any handles, but there's a keypad next to it.

I walk to the keypad and look at the numbers. I feel a strange feeling in my head as I look at it. I move my hand to the keypad and start pressing numbers without thinking.

The door slides open to a metal walled hallway. I move quickly out of the room and look down the hall. I follow my instincts and go left. I run down the hall and turn right when I get to the end of it.

I hear some people walking down the hall next to me, so I enter the nearest room. I close the door behind me and lock it. I breath hard as I rest for a sec.
"Mahogany," I hear a voice say. The voice sounded familiar, so I turn to look at who. I gasp when I see Shawn. Though this Shawn had blonde hair and blue eyes.

"What happened to you?"

Shawn frowns at me. He looks to his side to the metal wall and jumps when he sees his reflection. Then something clicks in his head and he starts laughing. "Hahaha I can't believe after a couple of months like this, I still get spooked from the reflection." Soon Shawn's face starts to move around and his body changes in his clothes. Shawn's hair turns dark again, but his eyes change from a dark blue to a light blue. The person who is standing next to me now is Chris Collins.

I leap out at him and give him a hug. "Chris! What the Hell are you doing here?"

He hugs me back. "I don't know. I was on a mission for Ms. Reyes and then I was here."

I let go of him. "Mission? What kind of mission?"

His eyes go wide. He shakes his head. "I-I a...mean...like a job for her. She needed me to deliver a message for her," he lies.

"Mhm. Then why have you been gone for months than and when the hell did you have super powers," I scream.
He smacks his own face. "I'm in so much trouble."

The doors behind us open. We both look and gasp at who we see.

"Hello. It's great to see you guys again," they say.

Shawn p.o.v.

After a two hour drive, we finally returned to Taylor's house. All the guys seem okay and the house is in one piece, so I'm guessing it went good.

We had a little meeting where Taylor told us about Kenton's superhero program and all the things he is promising. It sounds cool and all, but I want a normal life. After these last couple of months of hiding, I just want to live in a normal house and not worry about bad guys finding me. Plus I don't think I could do much with my powers, since I passed out last time from over using them. I still feel weird since the over usage. I'm not tired anymore, but my body feels odd.

Unfortunately, not everybody agrees with the idea. Sam, Skate, Sammy, and the Dolans decided to join. They left to grab their stuff and call Kenton. Some were still thinking about going, but most didn't want to go.

Now we are talking about what to do with our new lives. Most of the gang members have either graduated or are high school drop outs. Nash and Carter are seniors, Lia, Hayes, and Aaron are sophomores, Brent is a freshman, and the rest of us are juniors.