Ryan's story chapter 2

Chapter 2-Ryans story

Ryan's point of view- Darkness. Darkness. Darkness. I don't know who I am. I don't know where I am. I don't even know what I am. I don't know my age or gender. I wish I could know the answerers to these questions. I wish I could open my eyes but they feel heavy. I wish I could speak, but I don't know if I can and I wonder what I look like. I can't think of many colours now but the colour I remember is black. I am always surrounded my darkness. Darkness is everywhere.

Keiras point of view- I looked at the old man, to be precise I looked at his neck. I thought it would be hard to be a nurse and a vampire but surprisingly it is very convenient because I have an unlimited blood supply. I moved here four years ago and I got an internship to become a nurse after I forged documents that I was 20. I am only 16.Well I changed at 16 I am actually over 300. I have never found a partner. Vampires are meant to be in pairs or groups, but not me, I have never found anyone I have loved.

Well that's not true when I lived in Italy I had to go to school like ant normal teenager( which sucked by the way), I was friends with a boy but I loved him more than he loved me. I wasn't very popular, I could have been but I didn't want to bee. He was the most popular boy in school. He had hair like midnight, he had sky blue eyes but the thing I loved most was the scar, which his hair hid. I don't know if anyone else noticed it but I did. That might be because us vampires have 100 times better eyesight that humans or I might have just been because I paid intention to him. I thought if he and I were the same he would like me. So I decided I would change him. This would involve me biting him but not killing him. This was very hard for me to do. To turn someone fully into a vamp you have to take blood from them on 3 continuous nights. This is forbidden to do but I had to do it. So eventually I followed him home and for 3 nights climbed in to his room and did what I had to do and then erased his memory. On the third night I done the job, kissed him on the neck and then I fled. I went back the next morning at 5:00am to talk to him but he was simply gone and there was no trace of him or his family and I have ever seen him again. I have always wondered if he is out there with everyone else or if he didn't make it through the change or if I didn't give him take enough blood to change him. I guess these questions will never be answered, so what's the point in even thinking of them. I sighed, then I imagined him, Ryan Anoni, as I bit down on the old man's neck and was overcome by pleasure.

After my snack I went to the ladies room to freshen up. I wiped the blood off my mouth then washed my face with the water. I don't know if it was hot or cold but at least it done its job. I put on some fresh lip-gloss, that's all I really needed because I am pale white and already have huge eyes. I walked out to the nurses' station to get my charts and then I walked in to my first room. A girl was holding a sleeping boys hand on the hospital bed. She was leaning over the boy so I didn't get to see his face. I glanced at my chart to see what was wrong with him. I saw the poor guy was in a coma. I looked up and the girl said "I going to get some water can you stay here with him till I get back?"

I said "sure" and then I sat down on the chair next to him and then she hurried away. I looked at the boy he had beautiful black hair and a very familiar face. Then I gasped in shock when I realised who it was it was Ryan. Oh my god it was Ryan. He was like me . I took his hand and I actually felt warm. I could only ever feel the temperature when touching someone else like me. I have never felt so comfortable in my existence. It was him, the tears overflowed in my eyes and I was actually crying. Just then his girlfriend walked in. Ohh no she must be a vampire too. Damn it. Then I realised I was still clutching his hand tightly and her big brown eyes were glued on them. I quickly and reluctantly let his hands go. The warmth was gone and I was back to my icy self. I stood up to walk out the door when something touched my bare hand. I looked down to see the girls' hand. There was no warmth or coldness. She was human. I let out a sigh of relief and said

"Hey what happened to him and I'm Keira by the way."

"Hello I'm Max and it was my fault I crashed the car."

When I looked closely at her I could see all the bruising on the left side of her face and all the scratches that covered her arm. I could see all the guilt and regret filling up her eyes.

"Where are his parents" I asked knowing fine well that his parents had died years and years ago.

"Why, why do you want to know" She suddenly sounded so scared.

She was still rambling on.

"I don't know where they are, I don't even know their names, I am such a bad girlfriend, first I nearly kill him and now I can't tell his parents what has happened to him."

Then she started crying I tried to comfort her by putting my arms around her. I pulled a Kleenex out of my pocket and gave it to her. She blew her nose and wiped her tears. She said thanks and then I walked away jumping with excitement.

Ryan just had to wake up, he had to. I mean he's immortal for god's sake. He just had to; I kept saying this to myself. Over the next week after Max went home I went into Ryan's room and held his hand. This was as close to somebody I had felt in years. I really loved him with all my heart, I can just prey (even though I don't believe in God) he will wake up and hope he will remember me. I hope I can get some time to be alone with him so I can tell him who made him a vampire.

Leave comments and suggestions .thanks. :)