Ryan's story chapter 5

Ryan's pov- I opened my eyes they felt very stiff and extremely sore. I looked straight ahead and I saw a girl with brown hair and brown eyes, a man in a white coat and Keira. She was their right in front of me and she was staring. She was staring at me. Her eyes were a gorgeous shade of blue and her blonde hair was bouncy, curly and very long. She looked very happy and their was tears in her eyes. I smiled at her and even though I knew it was her I asked

"Are you Keira?"

She nodded her head and the other two people turned and they were grinning like maniacs. I was very confused I didn't know who these people were . Why were they happy I was awake. I turned my head back towards Keira. She looked like someone had given her the best present of her life.

"I can't believe you remembered me Ryan" she said her voice sounded like I remembered. Even though I don't know how I know her I knew we were friends or something like that. Maybe I loved her or maybe we were just friends. I was hoping I was right with option number 1.

"Of course I remember you Keira , how could I forget you. " I replied.

"How the hell do you two know each other and why the hell did you not tell me Keira." the brown haired girl said. She was frowning at Keira. If I wasn't hooked up to so many machines I would have got up and slapped her. Ok maybe I wouldn't have but I wanted to.

"Emm.I didn't know he would remember me Max, I'm sorry." Keira said she sounded so happy but very worried.

I wondered why she sounded worried because I don't know the girl Keira called Max. Then max drew her eyes off Keira. This made me mad.

"Are you ok baby" max said. I was wondering who she was talking to but when I took my eyes off of Keira to look at her she was looking at me. Why was she calling me baby. I'm not anyone's baby.

"Who me , are you talking to me. " I said back to her. She just stared at me looking dumbfounded .

"Keira , who is this I don't remember?" I looked at the girl I loved and then to the doctor and then to max. They were all staring at me with the same expression. Shock I think.

"That's ok honey, we will figure it out right.." Keria said. She walked over to me and kissed me forehead and I took her hand in response.