6

9:32am

Me:
Hello it's me

9:56am

Me:
Lukeyyy are you up yet bro

10:26am

Me:
Guess not

11:33am

Lukey:
Hey Em, sorry

Me:
It's okay, what's up

Lukey:
Nothing really

So before you all yell at me, I decided not to tell Luke that I know he's Luke Hemmings. Only because I don't want things to change between us. I told Calum not to say anything either.

Me:
Wow, that sounds so fun

Lukey:
Yeah ikr lol

Me:
Can you call me?

Lukey:
Why?

Me:
Idk I just want to talk and hear your voice

Lukey:
Actually I have to go. Ttyl

Me:
Um okay?

Lukey:
Bye

*******

I decided to go on twitter because I haven't been on it since I started talking to Luke and Calum.

I logged in, and scrolled through my news feed.

As I was scrolling, something caught my eyes.

It was a picture of Luke and a girl from an update account.

That must be Vanessa.

Luke was right, she was absolutely stunning. She wasn't very short, though; maybe around 5'10 or 5'11.

I was instantly jealous of her, for one, she has Luke, and two, she is absolutley stunning.

I decided to do a bit more research, becaust I'm one of those people who overanalyze every little thing.

I search up 'Vanessa and Luke Hemmings' in the the twitter search bar, but nothing comes up.

Realization hits me.

He's lying. It's a girl he didn't want me to know about.

I search up 'Luke Hemmings girlfriend 2016' in my Google search bar, and images of him and the same dark haired girl pop up.

I scroll through, and find that her name is Arzaylea. Kind of sounds like a model name, but also like a slut's name, but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.

I look her up and turns out she's Instagram famous. Wow.

I feel my heart drop. Emily, you guys aren't dating! He can date whoever he wants. He isn't chained to you. He has a life. I sigh, and shut my phone off.

Just as I'm holding the power off button, my phone buzzes with a message.

Cal:
Hey Em

Me:
Hi

Cal:
What's wrong?

Me:
What do you mean, nothing

Cal:
You usually call me a whore or something but you didn't today, what is wrong Emily

Me:
N.O.T.H.I.N.G Calum Hood

Cal:
Emily tell me

Me:
No

Cal:
I'm not going to leave you alone until you do

Me:
Fine

Me:
Who's Arzaylea?

Cal:
Oh uh idk

Me:
You have to know its your best friend's "gf" or whatever she is

Cal:
We aren't suppose to give out info on her yet

Me:
Calum I'm dying inside. Idk if he's using me or if I'm some kind of occupation until he gets someone else I need to know

Cal:
Em I can't. It's the company they don't want us spilling anything. I barely know anything anyhow

Me:
Are they together?

As I click send, tears brim my eyes. It's not that I like him, it's that whatever we had would all be wasted and gone. I don't know if I could handle that.

Cal:
Yes

Me:
Alright

Cal:
That's it?

Me:
Yes

Cal:
Hey we have to record, I'll talk to you later

Me:
Okay, have fun

**********

IMPORTANT!!!

Hey lovelies! I'm so so so so sorry! I've had a lot going on. I had a fractured wrist, school, vacation, and a new phone! I'm going to try to update as much as I can! I love you!

If you like this story, vote! If you have ideas or pointers, comment them for me! And share this story with your readers or friends! Thank you so much!

-Kay <3