Not Again

RECAP:

"Jayden." Mr. King (James' dad) calls, peeking in through the door. "Come downstairs. We need to talk." He says with that expression that makes you want to shrink down in your pants and disappear forever.

I gulp. "Talk about what?"

"About your feelings." He responds with no expression on his face. "Towards Layla."

My feelings towards Layla?

What might there possibly be for James' dad and I to talk about regarding my feelings towards Layla?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jayden Kingsley POV:

"Layla?" I croak, my voice gets squeaky at the end. I clear my throat and try again.

"What about Layla? She is such a great gir- uh, I mean fighter and things-" I rant on, hoping that I'll make sense. I cut short when I hear his deadly chuckle; I feel the blood drain from my face at the poisonous sound. Mr. King opens the door and enters my room, looking around the poster with an eyebrow raised. I awkwardly try and cover the poster of the nude girl behind me.

"Jayden, I see the way you look at Layla, and the way that you act around her." He says in a serious tone. What? What is he talking about?! How can he possibly figure out something that even I have not figured out yet? Do I even have any feelings towards her? He lets out a sigh at my confused expression; his always hard gaze softens for a moment then instantly turns to fire the next.

"I have fallen in love before, but the truth is, there is no such thing as 'true love'. Love is like fire that gets bigger and bigger with time, the best thing to do is to extinguish it while it's still a small flame." He takes a cautious step towards me and our faces are just inches apart. He looks at me with his sky blue eyes and asks in a hoarse whisper. This is weird as hell..

"You know what I am trying to tell you Jayden... before it's too late. I don't think my son, James would like it very much if you were with Layla and ..." his tone is challenging, and it scares the shit out of me. I can't think properly, I feel like I'm going to puke any moment!

Is he telling me to back off so that his son can have Layla? Anger, hatred, love, pain, and so many other emotions flow through my body. I can't think properly. But all I know is that at this very moment, I hate the man standing in front of me.... And his son. Who might possibly take my girl.... Hm.. I smirk to myself evilly. Not if I take her first.

Layla Green POV:

I turn off the hot shower and wrap myself around in a white fluffy bathrobe before the cold air can get to me. I open the glass shower door and look around in awe at the size of the bathroom. The size of this mansion never ceases to amaze me; just yesterday I found a room full of arcade game machines! A warm shower really helped clear my head! I put on my black lace bra and a matching underwear. Dropping the bathrobe, I step out to my room.

I walk over to the window and watch the scenery while doing some stretches like I usually do after a hot shower. I decide that I need to get back to my old routines. So I start rotating my hips, touching my toes, and then I do the splits. Ah feels so good!

"Damn sexy" a voice says, making me stop. My eyes go wide in fright.

What. The. Hell!!!! I turn around to meet a pair of eyes raking my body.

"WHAT THE HELL MIKE!" I yell grabbing the closest thing to me to cover up my body, which just happens to be a lamp. Mike just smirks like a conceited bi-atch, his eyes never leaving my body and passes me the forever 21 dress lying on my bed. I immediately slip it on.

"Babe, that lamp isn't gonna cover up your... no worries, I don't mind!" he winks, wiggling his eye brows suggestively.

"Shut-up Mr. Hormones! How long have you been here anyways?" I ask. I can feel my ears burning hot with embarrassment.

"Long enough to know that you can do the splits." He replies cockily, followed by laughter when he sees my expression.

"Oh god..." I groan out loud burying my face inside my hands. Mike smirks again as he takes a seat on my bed. "Why are you here anyway?"

Mike's face turns serious now, his eyes solemn and no more twinkling in amusement.

"We have a mission today. We need to go downtown again." He says, leaning back on a pillow.

2 Hours later.

Mike left me, saying he would be back in five minutes. It's been 20 minutes, and he is nowhere to be seen.

I look up and down the empty street, holding on to a Gucci purse and pulling up the black strapless shirt Mike gave me, while trying to keep it from exposing too much of my stomach. At first I thought Mike gave this shirt for his own pleasure, but then he told me in his bossy voice:

"It's for the mission Layla..." Somehow I doubt that the outfit needed to be this skanky.

The old style building made of brick walls and broken windows covered by cardboard gives the place a haunted look. This place looks inhabitable, if not for the distant shouts of people fighting, singing or the time to time cries of help.

I am supposed to wait for a signal..What the signal is, I have no clue. The sun is setting, creating an orange colour over the horizon of the ghetto street... in the middle of downtown... in the most dangerous part of the city. I'm creeped out.

Help me! I feel like screaming out. I turn around at the sound of screeching tires. I see a black hummer speeding towards me. I starting thinking the hummer is going to hit me and I get ready to scream at the top of my lungs and the car comes to a halt.

A large creept man runs out towards me with a gun in hand and grabs a fit full of hair.

I let out a cry in pain while trying to wiggle out of his grasp.

The scary looking man puts the point of the gun inside my mouth so I can't make any sound. The revolver tastes of bitter and I moan, feeling helpless.

"My boss has got great plans for you." He purrs in my ears in a sickening voice before removing the gun from my mouth and replacing it with a white cloth with a familiar smell. My eyes widen in realisation and before I can make any actions, my heavy eye lids betray me and begin to close.

Not, the fuck again... is my last thought, before I meet darkness.

__________________________

I am soo sorry about the long, long, long wait!

I had major writer's block, thank you so much to drama123 for helpin me out !

I will upload when it hits 200, promise! VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU WANT MORE!

Love you guys! Thank you to everyone who stayed with me during my 2 montes of shame. & those of you who unfanned, grr, scary-scarred man will get you in your sleep! ;) WATCH OUT :P

--- i uploaded, but wattpad went all WACKK AND uploaded this chapter as a new STORY pshhh ,. so then I had to RE-upload, and lose all the votes i HAD before :(